Status: Completed.

Can You Save Me From This Hell?

I Never Did Get Your Name.

As I was staring at this blue eyed beauty, all I could think was this is the most gorgeous guy I've ever seen in my life.

He looked at me and I quickly looked down blushing.

When I looked up again he turned back to whatever he was doing. I wanted to say something to him but I was too scared. People don't like me and I've never had any real friends so I'm a little scared to see what he would say.

As our break ended I saw the mystery guy get up to go to his next class. I got myself up as well and looked at my schedule to see that I had Biology next so I walked slowly to that class.

When I walked in I took a seat in the back and was thankful the teacher didn't say anything.

As the teacher whose name is Mr. Sribes one of the Office assistants came in to give a note to him.

It was the guy I saw at break! I eagerly looked at him as he handed him the note then walked out.

My tummy erupted a load of butterfly's and I just wanted to find out who this guy is.

Once the class ended it was lunch and I went back to the tree and saw the mystery guy! I got real excited to see him there and sat next to him again.

I saw he was reading a book and one of my favorites "Blue Bloods." (I'm a huge vampire fan)

I turned my body to face him fully and got enough courage to say "That's one of my favorite books."

He smiled at me and said "Really? Me too!" I let out a huge grin.

"Really, wow. I'm a huge vampire fan" I said blushing.

"Me too! Except twilight, the movies completely ruined the books and the books weren't that great." He said to me.

" I know! I mean who wants to see a sparkling vampire?" I said chuckled.

He laughed back just as the bell rang. He put away his book and was about to get up when he asked. "I never did get your name?" He smiled.

I smiled back and said "Aiden, what about you?"

He smiled "Aiden, what a gorgeous name."

"What about you?" I asked again.

He smirked "Next time Aiden." With that he walked to his next class leaving my jaw dropped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you
gives u hell177
You pretty much made me happy with your comment!
Comments? Please?