Status: Completed.

Can You Save Me From This Hell?

Open Heart

That day I went home and practically ran to my room, I was so happy. I mean this completely gorgeous guy talk to me! Me!

No one liked me at my last school. It was quite depressing, I would go home crying and wonder why I didn't have friends.

I just wonder why he didn't tell me his name? Its not like its a big deal.

Although it was pretty hot and mysterious at the same time that he didn't tell me.

I seriously can't wait until tomorrow and I get to see him again! Maybe I'll talk to him again to.

I walked out of my room into the kitchen where I saw my mom at the table. "Hey honey, how was your first day?" She asked me.

"It was pretty boring at first and then I saw this amazing guy! He was gorgeous." See I have this relationship with my mom where I can tell her anything and she won't judge me. When I told her I was gay she laughed and said she knew. She is my absolute role model.

But when I told my dad I was gay he freaked out and now my parents are divorced and I haven't seen him since I told him which was about two years ago. I honestly don't miss him as much as I thought I would. He wasn't really there for me anyway.

"Awe, Thats great sweetie! What's his name?" Mom asked excitedly.

"I don't know! He asked me mine but then he wouldn't tell me!" I said dramatically.

She laughed and said "Maybe he just wants you to think about him." She winked at me.

I blushed "Mom!" I yelled. She laughed and then I went to my room and blast Blink 182.

Maybe he liked me, that's a very slim chance but you never know he could like me. Just thinking about it I danced around my room to "Always" by Blink.

Tomorrow, I'm definitely asking for his name and I better get a damn answer!
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is just a filler.
Thank you so much for reading and subscribing!
It really makes me smile!

Also thank you
gives u hell177
You were the only one to comment so thanks! ^-^

Please comment! Helps me update faster!

Thanks again!