Status: Completed.

Can You Save Me From This Hell?

Aren't You Just Adorable.

The next day I went to school on a search for that mystery, gorgeous guy. I so very badly want to find his name.

I went through all my classes up until lunch and then went over to the tree and he wasn't there. I sighed and sat down getting a sandwich out of my bag. As I was eating I was looking around the school and everyone just seemed to be all in their own groups and here I was eating a sandwich by myself under a tree.

I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when I say mystery guy sit down and smile at me. "Hey Aiden." His angelic voice said.

I was so lost at words i almost forgot to say "H-hi!" I stammered. He giggled and took out his lunch. His giggle was the most adorable thing I've ever heard.

"How are you?" He said trying to make small talk.

"Fine." I said quietly. Suddenly all my confidence was lost.

"That's good." He smiled at me. I smiled back.

I just stared at him for a while. He has beautiful jet black straight hair. Sea blue eyes and two beautiful piercing under his lips. He caught me staring and I looked down blushing. "What's your name?" I asked shyly.

He chuckled "Its Brody." He finally said it.

I know it now Brody, Brody. It just rolls of my tongue.

"Hi Brody." I said smiling.

He giggled, that wonderful giggle, and whispered "Hey Aiden."

I smiled widely. "Don't you have other friends to hang out with?" I asked suddenly.

"No, I actually don't." He whispered.

"Well we have that in common." I replied.

He smiled and said "Hey I'll be your friend." As soon as those words left his lips I got the warmest and fuzziest feeling in my stomach ever.

"Okay." I said blushing.

"Your just so adorable." He whispered so low I couldn't almost hear him.

I smiled and found a sudden urge of confidence. "Brody would you like to come to my house after school?" I asked.

"Really? You mean that?" He asked surprised.

"Yeah, you seem like a really cool person." I said.

"Sure." He said.

A gorgeous guy coming to my house.

Oh My God.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in a couple days.
I had a Research Project.
But I'm just about done with it.

Thanks to
gives u hell177
Ms.Hopeless_Savage


You guys commented which made me smile ^-^

Also thank you to the five people who subscribed! :]]