Status: Completed.

Can You Save Me From This Hell?

Its Just You.

As we were walking to my house I couldn't stop smiling thinking that Brody would actually want to hang out with me! It was pretty surreal in my mind.

"So tell me a little about yourself Aiden." He said catching me off guard.

"Well there's not much to say. I live with my mother alone. My favorite band is Kill Hannah and I like to draw and read. I never really had any friends. I was beat up a lot at my last school. I'm glad to be gone. " I said sounding like a completely nerd. "How about you?" I asked him.

"Well, I've lived here all my life, had a best friend once then he moved away, probably the most terrible day of my life ever. I live with both my parents. My favorite band is Bring Me The Horizon. I also really like being able to talk to you." He said causing me to blush madly.

"Thanks, I really like being able to talk to you too." I said. He grinned at me.

As we neared my house I showed him which one it was and looked in my driveway to see that my mother was home. I opened the wooden door to my warm cozy new home and saw my mother in the living room reading. She looked up from her book and smiled. "Hello dear." She said to me.

"Hey mom, this is my friend Brody. He came to hang out for a while." I said to her.

"She grinned and replied "Hello, I'm Caroline Its nice to meet you Brody."

"Nice to meet you too ma'am." Brody replied.

'How sweet' I thought to myself. "Okay, we are going to my room now mom, call if you need anything." I said to her as I was already walking to my room with Brody not far behind.

As we reached my room I closed the door and Brody looked around as I took my shoes off and sat on my bed.

He did the same thing and we just looked at each other for a while.

"I really like your room, its just like your personality." He said taking another look.

I giggled and said "Thanks, but all it is is red walls with posters all around."

He giggled to and replied "I know but its still you. I really like it. I could get used to this."

I blushed and didn't know why. I looked up again and Brody was staring at me. "So what do you want to do?" I asked him.

"Let's play 20 questions." He suggested.

"Sure" I said excited to get to know this black haired beauty a little more.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's another chapter.
Sorry its a little late I had homework and then studying for finals.
Next chapter will be in Brody's POV.

Thank you to all my subscribers!
And a HUGE thanks to
FaithLessNobody
gives u hell177

For commenting the last chapter!

Comments are wonderful! Makes me update longerr chapters! ;]