Status: Completed.

Can You Save Me From This Hell?

Perfection

The next day I was so excited to see Brody. You know that feeling where your so excited and nervous at the same time you just want to puke? Yeah well I had that feeling all last night thinking of him.

At lunch I was walking to the tree which i guess we could call it our spot since where there together now.

I sat down where I usually do and wait for Brody to come and leave me of my boredom. I decided to take a book out to pass the time until he got here.

I eventually heard crunching leaves and looked up from the grey book and saw those familiar pair or blue eyes. I swear anyone can get lost in those.

"Hey" I said like we've known each other for years.

He smiled and replied. "Hey."

It got to a silence. Not an awkward silence, more of a comfortable silence when you feel content.

Until he finally broke the silence. "Hey Aiden, do you want to go to my house, you know, after school?" He asked a little nervous.

I instantly broke out into a smile. "Sure" I replied feeling those familiar butterfly's in my tummy.

"Okay," He smiled and continued to eat.

"So, are you uhm, friends now?" I asked.

"Definitely." He replied smiling at me. I smiled back and felt really happy.

He scooted over a little to where his shoulders where touching mine and I had the sudden urge to lay my head on his shoulder.

I took that risk and I looked up to see him smiling down at me.

We didn't say much for the rest of lunch because we didn't feel the need to talk. He was so warm and he even slipped his arm around my waist. It felt so perfect I didn't want the moment to end.

I really did want to see what his house was like. What he liked to do and just know more about him.

I closed my eyes and pictured what it would be like to actually be his boyfriend even though the chances are slim who doesn't love to imagine what would happen right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay for update!
So I'm not doing limits, I mean if people subscribed to my story they must like it right?
Lol
Thank to the 11 subscribers <33