Status: :D Active

Don't Try Too Hard

002

"Are we intruding?" Kevin asked raising an eyebrow.

I shoved passed my annoying band mates and walked over to Kevin.

"No not at all." I smiled and stuck out my hand for him to shake."I'm Maysie."

He smiled back and shook my hand politely.

"Kevin." Kevin said and let go of my hand.

"Yeah I know." I smiled and shook Joe's and Nick's hand. "It's really nice to meet you all."

"Likewise." Nick smiled at me kindly.

Joe was studying me curiously but i shook it off.

"Well let me introduce you guys to the band i'd like to call Split Second Glance." I laughed and stepped aside. Then started to point to each of them."From left to right. Kyle, Chase Martin and Nate."

"Hey." Nate said then turned around and walked over to the couch.

The rest of the guys said "sup" and returned to what they were doing. Jeremy must have left...

"So." I said trying to make small talk."Did you guys watch the concert or did you just get here?"

"We just got here." Joe stated shrugging."Our bus got caught in traffic so we got here late."

"Ohh sucks." We all agreed to that.
-------

So I found out that Joe and Kevin had just flown in from Europe to meet Nick here in LA. Nick tonight had the Grammies, and he preformed with his solo project band Nick Jonas and The Administration. Ah no wonder. Cool the Grammies...

Wait a second...

"Jeremy!" I shouted as loud as i could muster.

Seconds later he appeared on the steps of the bus.

"Yeah?" He asked giving me a strange look.

"Why wasn't Split Second Glance invited to the Grammies?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Well um, you see you guys weren't nominated and." Jeremy trailed off stuttering some other stuff and I lot interest.

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah whatever." I shooed him away with a flick of my wrist and he walked off the bus.

I turned back to the brothers with a smile on my face.

"So Nick how was it preforming at the Grammies?" I asked grinning.

"It was fun, and exhilarating at the same time." Nick responded simply.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
Kyle :D

Ehh sorry. I just had to add this up quickly. Don't kill me lol
Like?

xo

S H A I N A