Gynophobia.

Hearing something new.

I woken up and seen Nathan lying in my bed. Well more so on it. I was under the covers but his face was really close. He looked so peaceful when he slept. I woke up feeling a smile spread across my face. I pulled the blankets from under him and pulled it over him. I wrapped my arms around his and put my head on his shoulder. I fell back into sleep for a little longer.

My eyes opened and I saw something next to me. It was too dark to tell what it was. I let go of what I was holding onto and rubbed my eyes feeling a headache coming on. I yawned trying to get my tiredness out. Once I reopened my eyes I reached to turn on my light. As it turned on I jolted back with a scream.

Lying in my bed was Nathan. I hadn't expected him there at all. We were supposed to talk but I didn't remember talking with him. Had I attacked him? He looked all together as he lifted from the mattress. I reached over to my night table grabbing his glasses. He looked over at me tired.

"Why are you screaming?" He asked looking at me like I had done something horrible. Maybe I did attack him. Perhaps I forced him to get into bed with me but then something happened. What the hell happened!

"Nathan, what happened?" I asked in a slow voice. He looked at me the same for a while before it slowly changed to petrified. I had done something wrong.

"I'm sorry." The both of us said at the same time. We both gave each other a confused look and waited on the other to talk first.

"What are you sorry for?" Nathan asked me. I felt my cheeks blush up and I looked down.

"For anything I said or did. I didn't mean to or mean it. It was all my fault." I said resting my hands on my knees and held them tight. He was silent and I could hear him running his fingers through his hair.
"Okay. But I have to something I want to ask you." He said in a low voice. His voice sounded hurt. I nodded my head and still couldn't lift it up.

"Did you not want me here? Is that why I had to leave?" I clenched my hands tighter and felt a ball in my throat. I figured he wanted to ask me that. I didn't want him to know the truth. About the dreams where I'm holding his body and making him cry. How I horribly enjoyed it. I was sick.

"I want you here... it's just..." I said moving my head down more. He was really silent and I hated it.

"I... like you Taylor. I really like you." He said as if he was pulling it out of his voice. I lifted my head to him quickly and stared at him. I might have acted stupid at times. But I wasn't stupid. He was looking at me and his face was almost as red as a beet. His arms were shaking but I don't think he was really paying attention to that.
"I'm gonna go." He said then hurried. I sat there for a while just thinking.

"He likes me." I said in a blank voice. I heard the front door close and I came back to my senses. I got out of bed as fast as I could and didn't even care about shoes. I ran out the house like lightening.
I saw him walking fast towards where Dayton lived. I ran to him and grabbed onto his shirt. He turned around and was ready to hit. I dodged in time and felt my pulse race faster at almost having my head get knocked off. When he saw it was me he tried to turn back around.
"Nathan do you really like me? Are you being completely serious?" I said holding onto his hand tight. I didn't want him to leave me without any answers. Even in the dark I could still see he was red.

"Why would I lie about that? I never lied to anyone before. Not even when I was small. I only use my words when I need want to and the first person I've wanted to talk to was you!" He said then yanked his hand back from me. I could feel his heat on my skin and swallowed back a little of my fear.

I started to open my mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alrighttttyyy I made dinner tonight, made bread with coca cola cherry. Went to a college and best buy. So tired. Will write another one soon. ^^