Gynophobia.

Whose at fault?

"Are you watching him!" I yelled at Dayton. I had saw Nathan's fall. One second he's running the next he was face first on the floor. His nose was bleeding and his breathing was shortened. The gym teacher had gotten to him first and told a kid I had school with since the first grade to the nurses office. I watched him unsure of what happened. Why did he randomly pass out like that. It could only be one persons fault and that was the fault of the person that was supposed to be taking care of him.

"I can't exactly watch him all the time Taylor." Dayton said as he tried to stop the flow of blood that was coming from Nathans nose in the nurses office. I had locked the door behind me so no one else could come in. I was glaring down at Dayton.

"You should have been watching him! Nothing is more important then watching him! He's been through some hard shit!" I yelled at him. I didn't even try to keep my voice down. He turned scowling at me.

"Taylor Anthony Jackson. I am not the person to yell at! You should be yelling at yourself. He discloses to you that by some god given chance that he likes you. Really likes you at the least from what Janet tells me about. She was even asked by him what is love before having his little conversation with you. Because of your idiotic mind you have made him take a billion steps back in his progress. He never talk and once he got close to you he actually spoke! He wasn't scared of people anymore. At least not you. He even talked to females after meeting you. He had a revelation that not all females are bad because of you being there making him feel better. Because he likes you. He took a chance to get hurt like he was by a woman and you hurt him even worse. You broke his heart." He said not breaking eye contact with me. I stood there and was staring right back at him. I eventually broke eye contact and felt guilt wash over me.

"I'm not that important to break his heart. Plus, he's really just confused. He just thinks he likes me because I helped him out when he needed it. You know the suspension bridge effect?" I said trying to make it not my fault. I didn't want to believe it was my fault.

"It could be. You never know. He had a small connection to me so I don't really think it is. He had come back to eat lunch here for a reason. He sat next to you on the bus even after you attacked him scaring half to death. He didn't fully reject your company when he could have like everyone elses. It seems like he even liked you from the beginning. I'm very observant. I hardly miss a thing. I notice him not eating much. I didn't see him at lunch but talked to Mary and told her to make him eat everyday. She was successful everytime even if it was a little bit. I don't appreciate you disrespecting me in my office as one of your superiors or as your brother. I suggest you go figure yourself out and not come near me for some time." He said then turned back to Nathan with expert care.

I turned around and left the office slamming the door. I couldn't be the reason he was spiraling down to killing himself this way. I just couldn't be. I stopped walking feeling my legs unable to even move.

"God Nathan." I mumbled gripping onto my hair. Everything was my fault. Why couldn't I just get a grip on these dreams? When they went away I could talk to him like a normal human. Interact with him like a normal person. I would be able to do everything with him without fearing I attack.

"I really love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
This might be my last one tonight.

3/7/10