Gynophobia.

Taking some steps.

I felt a tissue pressed lightly against my nose and slowly regained my consciousness. I had a hard time opening my eyes and when I did all I saw was Dayton pressing the tissues to my nose. He was looking furious and that was not something I wanted to wake up to. He saw that my eyes were open and he moved my hand to hold it myself.

"You passed out. Fainting sounds entirely too effeminate. I didn't want to tell you what to do but it's time for me to crack down. You are going to eat Nathan. It's not healthy or wise. From Taylor I heard what happened and I am sorry for you. But you have to get over yourself." He said as he cleaned his hands and got more tissues. He took the ones from my hand and looked at my face for a while before wiping around my nose and threw them away.

"Your nose bleed has stood. Sorry if I'm a bit harsh, that idiot came in here blaming me for his mistakes. A bloody lunatic." He said in a very irritated voice. I sat up feeling woozy. I held a hand to my head and tired to get my mind back together.

"Eat this and I will not except anything less." He said placing a brown paper bag in front of me. I opened it and took out the sandwich, apple and chips. I took the plastic small bag off the sandwich and bit in. It was swiss and ham. I ate everything and he took the trash from me. He seemed to be calmer and was checking other students as they came in.
When the end of school came around he drove us back to his home.

"I expect you here for dinner and to eat." He said then went upstairs to check up on Janet. I sat in the living room and did some homework and classwork I had missed since I was in the nurses office for the last block. I tried to keep my mind off of what Dayton said. It wasn't any of their faults. It was mine and mine alone. I wasn't eating because I just didn't feel the drive for it. I didn't feel like sleeping either but sometimes it just came over me.

Taylor hadn't made any mistakes. He just wanted to fix himself. I was just taking my sad feelings out on myself. I didn't want him beating himself over what I did. He should even be worrying about me. He should have just been thinking about himself.

I got up walked right out the door. I walked to Taylor's house keeping my mind blank. When I got to his house I knocked on the door. I heard the footsteps on the other side and the door opened slowly. I saw Taylor peeking out the door. His face held no character besides the bags under his eyes.

"It's not Dayton's fault. It's not yours either. I just wanted to tell you that." I said then to turn around.

"You know there is a such thing as a telephone. You didn't have to come all this way here." He said coming out from behind the door a little. I turned all the way back around and thought for a second.

"I know. I wanted to see you though." I said with a small smile. I spun back to go down the stairs when I felt a hand in mine. I looked at my hand and saw Taylor's in mine.

"My dreams keep getting worse. But I really miss being near you." He said looking at our hands together. I pulled him closer and he bumped into my chest. I slid my hand out of his and wrapped my arms around his body. He was still for a bit before wrapping his arms around me.

"Taylor, I said before a dream is only a dream. It's what you do that matters. So far you haven't done anything to hurt me physically like your dreams tell you. What you said hurt me and you walking away hurt me. But don't blame yourself. Please?" I whispered to him. He nodded his head and pulled away a little.

"I want to be with you Nathan. All the time I find myself thinking about you. I want to be your boyfriend or girlfriend how ever that works but I just can't."

"Why not?" I asked him pulling him away from me so I could see his face. His eyes were to the brim with tears.

"I'm scare of what could happen." He said his voice breaking as he spoke. I gazed at his face and wiped away his tear. On an impulse I leaned down and planted my lips on his. He pulled away quickly and held a hand over his lips.

"Was that your first kiss?" I asked him looking at his astonished face. His face turned a ruddy color. I grinned and moved his hand from his face then kissed him again. This time he didn't pull away but he seemed to be paralyzed. I slid one hand into his hair and the other onto his hip.

I felt his hand touch my face lightly and his other wrap around my neck. I kissed him again and pulled him even closer until I could feel no space between our bodies. I pulled away from him as I heard a throat clearing. I turned to see Beverly, Taylors mom standing behind me and I knew both are faces were the color of the brightest candy apple. She had a slight smile on her face and walked past us into the house.

"No sex in here." She said and headed upstairs as part of her usual routine.

We stood there for a while before looking at each other. We looked away quickly and were silent. Taylor sighed after what felt like an eternity passed by and latched his hand to mine.

"At least my dreams can't come true now." He said with a tinge of joking in his voice. It made a smile cross my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
See I'm nice. ^^

=]

Still upset over the boyfriend thing a little though but thanks for the sympathy you guys.