Gynophobia.

Kissing.

I didn't have many pairs of clothing and what I had seemed to be too loose. I guess I really had lost weight. I threw on a some jeans and changed into a indigo colored plain tee shirt. I got a belt from Dayton and took a hoodie that had stashed away in the deep part of my bag. I put my shoes on then waited in the livingroom for the door to shake with a knock. I jump to attention when I heard the first hit. I opened the door quickly and tried to seem like I wasn't nervous and excited.

He was wearing a dark brown hoodie and black jeans. I couldn't see what he was wearing under it but either way he looked just fine.

"You look nice." He said with a smile. I smiled back and shut the door behind me.

"Same." I said in a low voice. I had wanted to be the one to say that first. He took my hand in his and laced his finger with mine. I squeezed his hand and started to walk with him. The walk to the pizza place took a while and by the time we got there it was dark. When we walked in I looked around and spotted Maria then Ryan they had just walked to a booth and sat opposite of each other. I pulled Taylor over and looked at Ryan putting a finger to me lips signaling her to be silent. I grabbed Marys shoulder quickly and she shrieked. The three of us started to laugh as Mary caught her breath. When she realized it was me she attacked me with a hug.

"Oh you are sneaky! I am so getting you back." She said with a smile. Right now she was wearing a deep red lipstick but like always her eyes were covered in black. I sat next to her and Taylor sat next to Ryan.

"Ryan, Taylor. Taylor, Ryan." Mary said introducing them. They smiled at each other and shook hands.

"It's funny, I have a boys name and you a girls. Maybe we should just switch." Ryan said with a smile. Taylor smiled back and they started to chat. Mary turned to me and smiled.

"So, did you get to compliment him?" She asked as I took off my hoodie.

"He said it first. I can't think of anything to complement him on." I said putting it behind me. She frowned and crossed her arms.

"Well whatever you like about him complement him on that. I mean he has a nice rump right?"

"Rump?"

"His ass. I mean have you ever looked at it. It's like.... perfect." She said peeking at him for a second before turning back to me with a startled look.

"I don't like men Nathan. You should get that look off your face right now." She said pouting at me. I touched my face and tried to see what she was talking about.

"What look?" I asked completely serious. She laughed a little.

"Wow, you really don't understand how jealous you are. You looked like you were out for murder when I said that." She said before the waiter came over to take our orders. They ordered their food and I stayed silent. I didn't have any money and was too embarrassed to ask Dayton for money. I wasn't his child and I never got an allowance anyway.

"What are you getting Nathan?" Taylor asked me. I shook my head and they are looked at me like I was guilty.

"It's not like I don't want to eat, I don't have money." I said defending myself. Taylor gave me a look of disappointment and changed his order to accommodate me. I lowered my eyes to the table and pretended like my fingers were interesting. The date was fun I guess I could say. It was nice being with all of them. Mary and Ryan left first to go back to her house to watch a movie. When Ryan had added onto that she said,

"Yeah watch a movie." With a little smirk and Mary had hit her. I didn't understand what they were talking about and dismissed it entirely. After Taylor had got the remaining food in a doggy bag we were walking back to Dayton's. I kept my hands in my pockets and was still feeling bad from the look on Taylor's face. I didn't want him to pay for me. It made me feel worse even.

"Why do you seem so upset?" Taylor asked after a while of walking. I looked at him and couldn't read the expression on his face.

"I'm not." I said lying. His face frowned then.

"Yes you are. You seem like you were when you came into school all depressed. Did I do something wrong?" He said stopping his walk.

"You didn't do anything wrong. I just... didn't like how you looked at me when I said I didn't have money is all." I said looking at the ground kicking a rock that was near my foot. He sighed.

"I didn't mean to give you a look. I just thought it was stupid how you didn't ask Dayton for money for that he didn't offer you money."

"I didn't tell him I was eating out. Plus I didn't want to be a nuisance. I'm not family to him." I said. I heard him place down the bag and I felt him slip his arms around me. I couldn't help but look at his face. He was smaller then me and his face was the perfect height for me to look at him. I encircled him in my arms.

"He wouldn't have let you live with him if he didn't think of you as family Nathan. I'm sure he would have given you the money. Don't be afraid to ask next time." He said with his head to my chest. I breathed in air and let it back out slowly. I kissed the top of his head and let my lips stay there for a while.

"Alright. I will but only if it's something important." I said in a low voice. I could feel him smiling. I lifted my lips from his head and when he looked up I kissed him lightly. He shivered and held me a little tighter.

"Are you cold?" I asked him. He shook his head and took a quick look down with a crimson face.

"Just one kiss from you makes me... enticed to say a better word." He said slowly. I let the smile creep onto my face and I kissed him again. I could feel his body slack against mine and I bit his lip lightly. He made a small moan and opened his mouth slightly. I slid my tongue into his mouth. His tongue moved close to mine and I rubbed my own against his. He clawed onto the back of me and stood on his tippy toes. We continued to caress tongues before he pulled away getting breath to his lungs.

"You are a really good kisser." He said with a silly grin on his face. I chuckled a little and kissed the tip of his nose.

"When did you have your first kiss?" He asked relaxing his hands on my back. I tried not to make an upsetting face.

"When I was thirteen." I said taking my arms from around him. He let go slowly and slipped his hand into mine.

"Who gave you your first kiss?" He asked keeping his eyes on my face.

"I don't want to talk about it." I mumbled under my breath. He took that as an answer and saw that our bag was gone.

"I think we got jacked for our food." He said with a laugh. I smiled a little feeling unable to do it whole heartedly. We kept walking to Dayton's house hand and hand. When I saw a familiar car in front of his house I stopped walking.

"What's the matter?" He asked looking around.

"My moms here."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay you guys get a new chapter just because when I checked the subscriber for what has been a long time I saw that I had 199 subscribers! WOOOO HOOOOO! ^^