Gynophobia.

Anger is different.

When I woke up everything was covered in a thin sheet of snow. I included. I brushed myself off shaking as I sat up. I was chilled to the bone and I couldn't feel my right arm that well. My left arm was just numb from lying on it I hoped. I looked around and found that my surroundings looked the same as when it was dark. I got up pulling my hood over my ears and starting walking the way I thought I came.

I continued on my way glancing around. I think I knew where we were but I wasn't entirely sure. I didn't see many people on the streets so I guess it had to be early in the morning. As I made my way walking back home I noticed that I had been walking in the general direction of Taylors house. I debated over whether I should go and visit with him or keep heading home. Nothing good was to come of going either way.

If I visited Taylor he would ask what was wrong, why did I run away from him and possibly if I still felt the same about him. The last part was easy to answer. I always would feel the same about Taylor. Hopefully I would keep liking him even more then I did already.

With going to my house I had to clean up the mess I made. Be around my mother, sister and father. Have to deal with getting yelled at. Probably not allowed out the house to see Taylor until who knows when.

I had visit Taylor first.

I started to make my way towards his house when I heard the screech of a car pull up to me. I turned my head and saw my mother. She was looking distressed. Hair looking matted, make up not on her face and no jewelry.

"Get. In. This. Car. Now!" She said biting off her words. I looked at her trying to see her intent. I could just keep walking to Taylor's, but then she would know where he lived. I got in the car without a struggle but got in the back. She drove off to the house and slammed the car door as she got out. I got out behind her less dramatic. I followed her into the house and when I got in I tried to just go to my bedroom.

That obviously wasn't going to be in the plan.

She had grabbed onto my hair yanking me back. Surprised by this I fell to the ground. She stepped over top of me and glared down.

"Where the hell were you?" She yelled at me. I stared up at her and was trying to see what was going to happen next. When I didn't answer she walked back out the house and I waited there. What would be the point of getting up if I was just going to get dragged down again. When it was clear she wasn't coming back I got up. I showered warming my freezing body then changed into my clothes that were strewn with splinters from the broken wood of my dresser.

I started to clean up the mess I had made. It looked like someone had swept up some of it because it was more orderly. I threw the stuff in the driveway where the trash cans were. After that I didn't know what to do. I heard my father come back in and I saw that he had Maryann. He didn't look at me as I sat on the couch but took Maryann upstairs to change her. I could smell her when they had come through the door.

"We're going to your Grandmothers. Dress nicely." He said as he went upstairs. I stayed on the couch just appreciating the comfort of it compared to the bench. When I was satisfied I changed into better clothing and brushed my teeth. I heard my mother come back and she was trying to hide her emotion but it showed as bright as a beacon.

She was pissed still.
♠ ♠ ♠
my shoulder and chest had been hurting =[ its weird. I think i did the same thing as my mother