Gynophobia.

Planning things out.

The first person that I was going to tell was my brother Dayton. He could defiantly do something about her. She was incapable of anything good. Maryann should be taken from her as well. His father should share in whatever she got. Nathan was still asleep on the couch and I was pacing back and forth in the kitchen. When I thought I always did that. I was wondering whether I should call Dayton over now or wait.

I waited for him to wake up before decided on what to do. It was his life. I couldn't just impose my ways on him. He had to choose what to do. When he woke up I saw him looking around for me. He didn't move from his seat and I didn't either.

"How you feeling?" I asked. He didn't show anything on his face and laid back on the couch. I got up then walked over to Nathan sitting by his feet.

"I'm just like her Taylor. I made you speak by seducing you." He said in a mumble. I took his feet in my lap and massaged them.

"No you're not. I was egging you on to do it. I knew if I didn't answer you I would get you to kiss me. But I'm not good at holding back urges when you kiss me. I'm not strong at all." I said. He didn't speak for a while.

"But I was forcing you into my advances." I stopped holding his feet and crawled up his body. He turned around and looked at me. The look in his eyes were a bit frightened.

"It may seem like it from this point of view. But when I was down there, I knew what I wanted. I was just too excited and if we had kissed anymore I was going to burst." I said seriously. He kept looking up at me and I ran my fingers through his messy hair.

"You're not like her. You're too nice." I said leaning down then kissed him softly. It was the first time I had kissed Nathan and I could sincerely say that my body surged like I was on fire. It took all I had to keep myself up and not melt to his chest. When I pulled back I tried not to have an idiot grin on my face. He was looking considerably better but he was still a little sad looking.

"Thank you." He said. I smiled a little then kissed the top of his head pulling myself agonizingly away from him and sat back on the couch.

"Nathan, I want to tell Dayton." I said after we were quiet for a while. He shot up and grabbed my arms tight. I wanted to let out a yell but I held it in.

"You can't. Something is going to happen if you do. She is crazy, she's going to hurt him. If she even knows I told you she might even try to kill you. I can't lose you Taylor." He said to me holding to tighter with every second. I grasped onto his left wrist with my left hand.

"Nathan, it's hurting. Let go." I said in a slow voice. He really didn't know his own strength. If he had really turned on her she could possible end up dead. But she had him scared. He was deathly frightened of her.

He gradually let go and had his eyes downcast. I didn't check my arms in front of him to check if I had bruises forming. I didn't want him to think he was like her. He had been freaking out. It wasn't his fault.

"Fine, but if I find out that she is doing it I will tell someone immediately. I don't think that's right for you to be living with... that." I said touching heads with him and had a hand on his face rubbing his cheek. He didn't say anything. I could still sense he was scared. He had every reason too.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh my god. took me all day to write this. My sister came home for college and we hung out with my and her friend John. We watched Star Trek then they started Wall-E and I fell asleep on the couch. Hahaha.

Iight, sleepy time. =]

*KISSES* ^^