Gynophobia.

Nobody but you.

Taylor had me on the floor and was between my legs in half a second. I was so used to roughness that I had started to close my legs on him. He held my legs open and looked at my face. Just seconds ago I had been the one aggressive and now he was. It had happened in a flash. He rubbed my leg and kept looking at my face.

I knew just a little but ago he was nervous but I was just as nervous. I was embarrassed. Nervous and scared. I just had to act different to keep the fear away. I tried to lean up and he put his other hand on my chest pushing me back.

"I will be gentle." He murmured as he kissed my other leg that was threatening to squeeze him tight. He slid down and kept kissing down my leg. My heart was racing but I tried to think of it as a good racing. I couldn't think about her while this was happening.

"Breath and just close your eyes." He whispered in a loving voice. He stuck his fingers in his mouth and slid them down. I felt the fingers slick on my skin before feeling him press one into me. I took in a sharp intake of air. He had stopped looking from my face to the lower half of my body. I couldn't tell what the look on his face showed.

He took me in his mouth and sucked slowly. I was so used to the harsh and tightness that this was feeling like slow torture. I could feel his finger moving inside of me and I tightened around it by accident.

"If you do this then I can't move." He said. I could feel his mouth vibrate and I moaned. This time it didn't feel forced. It came out with ease.

"I... can't help it." I uttered out before crying out in pain. He had added another finger and plunged his fingers deeper. He used his free hand to go up and down my side. I was trembling with every move he made inside me. He put his tongue on the tip of my penis and sucked.

My heart was starting to pound out of control. My whole body tingled and I tried to dig my nails in the carpet. His fingers rubbed slowly and I started to feel the build up grow then explode. I had felt bad that I hadn't warned him. He moved his face and he had a line of it falling from his mouth. He removed his fingers and wiped it off his face. My chest was heaving up and down.

He didn't look at my face before he swallowed and shoved his fingers back inside me. I yelled out loudly. I swear the whole universe could have heard me.

"I'm going to start now." He said then moved his hands so that they held my hips. I was going to sit up but I felt him pressing against my entrance. I bent my head back as I felt a jolt go through me. The pain was unbearable and my body felt like it was on fire. He was breathing heavy himself and I think I saw tears in his eyes. I think it was hurting him emotionally like it was hurting him physically.

"I'm sorry." He whispered and slid inside me even further. I panted as he moved deeper inside of me. I felt his body heat merging with mine. His left hand was holding my hip tight and his other went into my hair. He was moving slowly and held me securely.

He had his head against mine and I could see the stress on his face. I let out a wail when I felt him press against something inside me. It was like having a miniature explosion. He glanced at my face seeing the expression of pleasure. If my face wasn't already red it would have been when he looked at me. He moved faster in a slow pace. I reached up and wrapped my arms around him.

My mind started to fade and I closed my eyes tight. I could feel his lips on my neck placing kisses and bites.

"I can't hold on much longer." Taylor mumbled into my ear. He was holding me tight and I could feel his hands shaking. I nudged my head into his and just breathed. A word couldn't seem to pass through my lips.

He thrusted his hips into me hard and I screamed out in a new foreign pleasure. He was making groans clinging onto me. I was clinging onto him hard and had my face buried in his shoulder. I was holding back my screams by biting into his bare neck.

He slammed into my body and I gripped onto his hair as I felt my body release my built up tension. He let out loud moans as I felt the warm and smoothness of his semen. He kept moving until it went to a slow pace then stopped.

We were holding onto each other tight and gazing at anothers faces.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked rubbing a thumb across my face. I nodded my head and he started to look really worried before I kissed his lips.

"I don't care if you hurt me Taylor." I whispered then kissed him again. He kept caressing my face and didn't even dare to let me go.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think this really sucks. I might rewrite it depending on what you guys think. But there will be more scenes like this I plan.... I'm tired so night night.