Gynophobia.

Scratches on Chest.

Lunch wasn’t inviting like my old school. Before I could just sit anywhere and feel comfortable. But now at every table a girl was there. Chatting idiotically planning for the demise of men. I could feel my skin wanting to crawl off my body. I didn’t want to head over to the nurse and let him see the bruises that lined my wrist. The only thing he wouldn’t see would be the scratches that were on my chest and sides. I had gym later as well. That boy Taylor was in my gym class as well.

“Move.” Some one said knocking me to the floor. I had been so caught up in my own thoughts that I didn’t move. But why care what happens to me at all? I was just a puppet for a sullied-

“Are you okay?” I heard Taylor say. I looked up from my place on the floor at his face. His hair now draped around his shoulders the blonde in his hair shined and I could see some browner strands hiding in the background. I got from my hands and knees back to my feet. I nodded my head as I picked up my splattered plate.

“It’s all over your clothes. The nurse might be able to give you new ones.” He said grabbing my wrist when he spoke. I tried not to show pain on my face when he did so. He dragged me along unwillingly. I hardly had time to throw away the plate. When we arrived at the nurse’s office he wasn’t in. Taylor searched throughout the room and found a new shirt.

“It might be a little tight but it will do for today. The girls will be all over you.” I clenched my jaw, now I was really reluctant to change clothes. When I did not start to remove my shirt he put his hands on his hips.

“We are both guys. No need to be shy.” He said smiling at me. I still didn’t make a move to change. He stood there looking at me and huffed before turning around.

“Alright Mr. Sensitive. I won’t look.” He said. I waited a little while before starting to unbutton my shirt. I wasn’t wearing a shirt under my long sleeve shirt today on account that I had to wash my clothes. As I started to button up the shirt again he turned around.

“Are you done yet?” He said looking me over. I watched him as his eyes scanned me over. When he looked at my chest I knew he saw the scratches.

“Well it looks like you don’t need girls fawning over you. You have one already.” He said with a cocky smile. I finished up the last buttons and walked out of the room.

“Well your welcome!” He yelled after me. I ignored him and continued onto the bathrooms where I would spend the remainder of the time until my scratches healed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wrote this in Second Block.

=]

Well typed it up then.

I really love you guys.