My Parents Adopted the Hot, Conceited, Hot, Jerk, Hot, Asshole of My School. Did I Mention He's Hot?!

They will never really leave me.

(Three days later, Sunday)

I slipped on the black dress that I had worn to my brother’s funeral. I took a deep shaky breath so I wouldn’t cry. I decided not to put makeup on seeing as how I would cry eventually and I didn’t want my makeup to run. I straightened my hair and pulled it into a messy bun. I put on my cross necklace that my mom and dad got me for my birthday last year.

When I was done getting dressed I walked down stairs where Stacy, Courtney, Tommy, and Jim were waiting on me. Stacy was already crying. Jim was holding her comfortingly as she cried on his shoulder. I could feel the tears at the corners of my eyes as I looked at Stacy crying. I tried to blink them away but they started running down my face before I could stop them.

“Guys? We should go.” Courtney said. I could see tear streaks down her cheeks.

“Yea. Come on.” I said. I wrapped an arm around Courtney as we walked to the car.

We drove to the funeral in silence. When we got there I was surprised to see Natasha, Devin, and Jasper in the parking lot waiting for us. I got out of the car and walked over to them. I felt kind of bad for turning them away.

When I got to them, they pulled me into a hug. I was sobbing not but I didn’t care.

“I’m sorry you guys.” I said.

“You didn’t do anything.” Natasha whispered, she was also crying.

“I neglected you guys. You have stuck with me through everything and I didn’t let you comfort me when you tried to.”

“You just lost everything. It’s ok.” Devin said. I broke away from the hug and looked up at them.

“Thanks you guys.” I told them.

“That’s what friends are for.” Natasha said.

“I’m sorry for yelling at you Jasper.”

“It’s ok.” He said kissing the op of my head.

“Come on. The funeral’s going to start.” I said. We walked into the funeral where my relatives were all crying and looking at my parents’ dead bodies. I walked over to their caskets and started crying harder. It hurt to look at them. When I looked at them, I knew that I wouldn’t see them ever again. My mom, the model, and my dad, her lawyer, were dead.

*
**
***
***
**
*

The funeral started, but I didn’t hear anything the pastor said. I was too caught in my own thoughts. The funeral ended and everyone was coming up to me saying how sorry they were and how much they were going to miss my parents.

“We have to go, Juls. The kids have school tomorrow. If you need anything, please don’t hesitate to call me, ok?” Stacy asked. I nodded my head. I gave her hug crying. I let go of her so she could leave.

Everyone left and I left with my friends.

“Where do you want to go?” Jasper asked.

“Let’s go home.” Natasha said.

“No. Let’s do something.” I spoke up. Everyone looked at me.

“Are you sure?” Jasper asked me.

“Yea.” I smiled at them.

“Where do you want to go?” Devin asked.

“Well I don’t know about you but I’m hungry.” I laughed. They all joined in. It was the first time in a long time that I laughed.

“Let’s go to the diner downtown then.” Natasha said. Yes I do remember that my parents just died. Yes I am still grieving. But I’ve learned that you don’t have all the time in the world to hangout with the people you love. You never know when something bad will happen to them or to you.

As we drive to the diner I look out the window and notice the sun is shining really bright today. I know that my parents are watching me. I smile to myself as I realize this. My brother, parents, and grandparents have kept their promise. They never will leave me. And someday I will see them again.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end! As I said last time I was getting bored with this story but I loved writing it. I got a bunch of comments on this story. Thanks to the readers who read and commented on it! Sorry to be ending it so soon. I will not make a sequel but I have other stories you can read! Thanks again!