We're Only Young Once

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

The next morning I got ready for school but in something a bit more comfortable.

Skinny jeans, black keds and a red and black checkered shirt. I tied my hair in a ponytail and put on my eyeliner then left the house. I detoured round to Jake's street and saw the light was on. It was only 8am and it was still pretty dark because it was going to rain later, so if you needed to see you had to turn the lights on. I saw the light on in Jake's room when I went into his back garden, I rubbed my hands together and started climbing the tree.

I reached the branch leading to his window and saw steam coming out of his bathroom door that led off his room. I saw Seth laying on the bed readinga magazine. Well he's not ill, he's looks like he does every other day, but he did seem a bit ...fatter.

Well, it looked more muscle than fat the more I looked, and I saw the outline of a six-pack under his vest. My eyebrows raised.

Seth never had a six-pack. He refused to go to the gym. I raised my fist to knock on the window, then thought against it and just opened it slowly. It didn't make a noise. Jake fixed it so his dad wouldn't know if I ever came round in the night.

Seth was completely oblivious to the fact I was now swinging my legs over Jake's windowsill and I tried to stand up but my foot caught on the branch and I fell.

"FUCK!" I yelled automatically. I covered my mouth and looked at Seth who was now staring at me with wide eyes. The water turned off and we looked to the bathroom door as I took my hand away from my mouth. We heard footsteps, then the door opened.

"Hey Seth what was- AMBER!" Jake said. Or yelled. I grinned sheepishly and he grabbed my arms and pulled me up so I was standing. He seemed suprisingly strong; I felt like I just flew up. Weird. I looked at him, topless with a towel round his waist. He had a six-pack too.

I'd seen his topless before, and don't get me wrong, he was toned then, but now, it was more like an 8-pack. That definately wasn't there before.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AMBER!" Jake yelled while Seth just stood behind him. Seth put a hand on his shoulder and Jake breathed a couple of times.

"I wanted to see what's up. I know I said I'd leave it alone but you know hate secrets, and I just had to find out!" I defened.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO! AND NOW YOU JUST SNEAK INTO MY ROOM TRYING TO FIND OUT SOMETHING THAT'S NOT YOUR BUSINESS!" I thought he'd be angry, but I didn't think he'd shout at me. He knew I hated being shouted at. I felt my eyes get watery. His face fell."Amber, I didn't - it's just-"

"Yeah Jake I get it. I'll leave you alone." I sniffed as I ran out his room slamming the door behind me. I leaned against it as I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I jumped when I heard a yell and a thud from Jake's room and my fear got the best of me.

I ran home.
I didn't go to school.
I just sat in my room thinking about what just happened.

Jake's changed. Seth's changed too.
If I didn't know any better, I'd say ...

No.
They couldn't be vampires.
They'd be pale, and cold and calm. They don't shout.

Jake shouted. Him and Seth were tanned just like they always were.

But they suddenly burst out in muscle?

Even3 months in a gym wouldn't give them that body.

What the hell was happening to them?
♠ ♠ ♠
hello! hey! check out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JzE4cfjHx0&feature=channel
AND
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2k2KOLxIXY&feature=channel

comments are amazing! add comments to both please and the story comments are amazing to! 2 comments for story= update OR 2 comments fo the videos~! double update if i get both!