We're Only Young Once

Way To Make This Harder...

"Oh shit ..." I stared with my mouth open at my 'supposed' boyfriend Joe.

"Yeah Joe, OH SHIT!" I stormed up to him, pulled them apart and slapped Joe around the face. "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!" I screamed. Leah grabbed my arm and pulled me into the kitchen as I breathed heavily out of anger.

"Amber -"

"I'm SICK of boys acting like fucking TWATS ALL THE FUCKING TIME!" I yelled. I saw someone pass me witha bottle of vodka. I snatched it from them, drunk from it, then handed it back. "Fucking twats." I concluded as the person ran out. I found more alcohol and made a line of 5 tequila shots. I handed one to Leah, then took 3.

"Amber I think you should -"

"No I'm getting drunk, I'm forgetting about twatty boys and then I'm going to fall asleep and wake up not remembering any of this." I took the last one and grabbed her hand. "Come on. We're dancing like sluts."

Four hours later
Jake's POV

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE MOVE OUT!" A policeman called as another shoved us into a line and led us out the door. I had only just got here and the police had shut it down. It was 1am!

We left Tom's house without a fuss and I looked round the crowd for any sign of my friends.

"Seth, can you see anyone?" I called as we stood on the front lawn and scanned the faces.

"No, I wonder where they are..." He trailed off and started staring. I frowned and followed his sight;

Oh god.

Leah was stumbling out the door as she supported Amber, who was practically dragging her feet along the ground with a smile on her face. I ran up to them.

"What happened?" I asked Leah as I put Amber's other arm around my shoulders.

"She got drunk."

"What!" I almost dropped her. "She never gets drunk!"

"She caught Joe getting off with another girl."

"Shit ..."

"That's what he said before she slapped him then started the shots."

"What! God ... Wait she got drunk over a guy she's been dating for 3 days?" I shifted her arm as she slipped slightly.

"Well, she kind of started ranting about boys in general being twats so ... it's not all because of Joe." She looked at me and my stomach dropped as I felt guilty.

"Right. Look, I have my truck I'll take her home. You have a ride?"

"No, but I'll get the bus. Here." She took Amber's arm off her and put it round my neck. I nodded to her and walked to my truck, bending my knees as I sunk under her weight. Yeah, as if her weight was really an issue.

I glanced behind me, and when no one was looking, I took hold of her waist and lifted her effortlessly into my truck and got in the driver's seat.

I drove back to her house and let myself in with my key. I took her upstairs bridal style, it was the easiest way to carry her. I went into the bathroom with her and sat her on the floor.

"Amber. Amber honey.." I said as I pushed some hair out of her face. Her eyes pulled themselves open and she stared dazed at me.

"Jakey ...what are you doing?" She mumbled. I sighed.

"Sobering you up." I went to the shower and turn it on. "You want to take your clothes off to shower?" Shenodded her head wobbily and I breathed out. That meant I had to take them off. Way to make this harder for me Amber.

Undress in front of me after I imprint on you.