Status: Finnished! It's all done...but if your reading this...Thank you anyways.

Rebel Yell

In the begining...

Is't possible that on so little acquaintance you
should like her? that but seeing you should love
her? and loving woo? and, wooing, she should
grant? and will you persever to enjoy her?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the end of yet another beautiful month for Pinole and the streets high towering trees that lined each suburban street swayed with the beat of Berkley city. Amongst all the stillness in the air one house, on the end of Craven Avenue was still lit up and lanterns in the front porch illuminated its grizzly features.

The walls of the house were rotting away and past antics of violence had left gaping holes in various places around the door frame. Broken cars also littered the avenue and spoilt the illusion that a simple suburban family lived there but the minority of people that were out at such a chilling time would walk quickly by the house and avoid the music that played violently through the speakers of a second hand stereo.

Inside the small house, people were present everywhere. The living room which seemed to have once held a couch had now just the remains of fluff and cotton amongst the sweaty bodies of passed out people. That though didn’t stop the remaining dancers jumping around the room as if it was going out of fashion. They were jumping as high as the ceiling before crashing back down onto their unstable feet. There was an odd smell of sick in the air but that was masked with the stale smell of beer stained carpets and an even worse smell of decades of old cigarette smoke that rubbed onto everything that was present. Bottles and cans were crushed into the carpet, making a new layer on the floor for people to trod on with their clumsy feet.

The stairs were stacked with people making out or crying on the small steps and the tiniest foot would have had to cram itself into a small place to head up the small staircase .Tomato sauce was spread down the banister and wall with the fine artistic touch of ‘whore’ carved into where an old photo used to hang.

Upstairs the atmosphere seemed more built with heat than downstairs and yet only a small group of people were occupying the space for the evening. People were led outside the four brown doors waiting to enter and clutching onto their lucky pick up for the evening. Only one door was different though compared to the rest of the house, it was a white door that was locked tightly shut and only the soft murmurs from two people could be heard from inside.

Marci Madison was just one half of the equation in this room; this was the first time she had done anything of any real impulse like this. It was so exhilarating to her though, she was being thrown around lightly but didn’t go far from the hand that was so strong in supporting her back. Her light brown hair was frizzing into a mess from the high humidity that seem to arise at the touch of this man but her eyes gazed longingly into the green ones that stared deeply into her own. She ran her hand up his back, feeling the sweat that had soaked his grey shirt before running it into his blue soaked hair. She felt him push her closer towards him and she gritted her teeth together at the building anticipation.

Billie Joe Armstrong the second participator in these uncommon charades had never felt so alive in such a long time maybe it was the new body that touched him that awoke his lust and passion. It made his every nerve end tingle in delight at the feel of her being so close but those blue eyes that he looked into as he commanded her body closer, they were just begging him to kiss her. He crashed into her lips before kissing along her soft apple like cheeks and onto her neckline.

It made her shiver at how he touched her; it wasn’t unpleasant but having only been with one man she wasn’t used to the playfulness of this. She rolled her head back before placing her lips on his head of blue hair; the tiniest of brown roots made her smile but soon that was removed with the touch of his hand rolling down her strap from her blue top that he had spilt beer on earlier. Marci breathed in quickly and his kisses followed the wet trail back up to her mouth.

He kissed her bottom lip roughly pushing against her and making her grab onto his shoulders for support. Billie gazed back up to her eyes, they were truly a magical blue and they seemed to shimmer in the slight light from the lamppost outside. He traced his hand down to the bottom of her shirt where it hung damp. He hadn’t meant to have spilt the beer on her, she looked so out of place and usually he would have laughed it off for doing such a thing but he was glad he hadn’t, he was so happy that he had acted like the dork Cheri, his ex girlfriend would have made him be before tonight. The shirt was an easy task for Billie, it just simply rolled off over her head. The slight intake of breath of the cold that hit her back from the breeze that blew in from the window made him stifle a laugh.

Marci bit her lip as he led her further and further backwards, holding her back steady and slowly laying her down onto the mattress that was the rooms’ only possession. She could feel his breath on her chest as he pulled away from the kisses. She was so glad she had come tonight and not stayed at home planning her meeting for Monday, she was glad she had followed Louie and Debbie to this party tonight. Even though Louie had once again become the bumbling drunken idiot he always was when he drunk. Marci felt for the bottom of his t-shirt and he looked up surprised at her actions but she pulled it off, tossing it aside next to her own as he came back up to met her lips with a kiss. There was a passion now eating away at her that made her want to grab his hair and drag him closer to her. The naked skin of their torso’s rubbed together and she could feel his chest rise in union with her own.

Billie knew he wouldn’t be able to put off getting an erection any longer, there is always a certain time that things start to happen that are beyond the own minds control. He could just feel himself getting a little more turned on as once again she bit down lightly on his lips as he tried to pull away from her for air. He lifted his head away and she smiled at him saucily fully knowing what was happening to him. He unbuttoned her jeans, gazing into her eyes looking for some feedback from her but all she did was look back at him waiting in anticipation. He slowly raised her legs as he kneeled up pulling off one leg of the dark denim and then the other before revealing her non matching flower underwear. He looked at her in surprise, she hadn’t come here tonight for this and it made the whole situation even more tempting for him. This however didn’t help his erection as it pressed harder against the restrictions of his tight jeans.

She could see he had lost his smoothness of removing pieces of clothing and she grabbed his arm tightly as he fidgeted agitatedly for his own jeans clasp. He looked up alarmed at her sudden control and she turned him over ever so slowly so he was laying beneath her. Grabbing the clasp of his jeans she ripped it open, before dragging off the jeans completely in one smooth motion along with his underwear. Something had been awoken tonight for her, an animal instinct that wanted her to be so vicious. She could never have gotten away with something like this if she was home in Rhode Island. She bent down and kissed his lips roughly as she tried to work her legs around his thighs.

He had never seen a girl with so much fierceness as she had, in fact he had never seen a girl turn him over and take control in any sexual activity. He grabbed her waist before feeling around for his jean pocket to collect a condom. Marci looked shocked at the sudden movement but once she saw what he had obtained she relaxed a little onto his legs as he rolled down the condom. He could see her look uncomfortable as he made her wait as he slowed his rolling down more. He was restoring his own power over this situation and he chuckled a little bit as he watched her wiggle of her underpants. She shot him a look of horror but he grabbed her wrist before any questions could be asked and dragged her face down to his.

“Are you feeling alright?” Billie spoke out of pure consideration for the girl as her hand shook with the nerves on his chest. Marci simply looked at him and nodded, it was like her first time again but this time it was more spontaneous and that was making her shake more with the adrenaline of the situation. She tried to reply back but her breath was caught in her throught. With one quick action of the agonizing wait, Billie pushed her hips down and she felt a sudden rush inside of her. She held her breath before slowly lifting herself back up and sighing hard with relief, quickly she found herself wanting more and she pushed back down on top of him.

Billie grabbed Marci’s head and pulled it forward in ecstasy of breaking the 4 month dry period of no sex and kissed her mouth with sloppily trails around her face. She made a little moan as she pulled away from his lips and he could feel the same itch burn in his throught. Their bodies were becoming tacky with the heat from one another and the simplest touch had now turned sticky.

Marci had lost count how long she had gone up and down and frankly she didn’t care, she wished that she could have the power and will to stay like this for longer but the tired, pained look on Billie’s face as he thurusted upwards into her hips signalled that it would be over soon. She could feel herself become worn and the ecstasy that had her body had retained throughout peaked it’s strongest. It was like an uncontrollable squeal and her eyes closed as she let her hair fall forward.

Billie tried to push further and further into her, trying to get her to quicken the pace so that he could reach his climax and he gripped the bed sheet as she quickened harder. It happened for Billie like it had for Marci and his breath hitched in his throught before his rigid backbone softened and he let her fall beside her. He placed his hands on his sweaty forehead and pushed back his hair closing his eyes as both their breaths tried to gain a normal pattern. Billie looked for a sheet he had seen when he had entered the room, it was a dusty purple paint cover and he shook the dust off as he fell back down onto the mattress sending Marci to jump a little.

As Billie covered both Marci and himself, she turned to look at him but he turned away un aware of the attention she wanted from him. She rubbed her forehead and looked down at her watch, trying to get glimpses of the time. It was nearly 3:13am and she knew she would be gone well before he woke up. She pulled the covers a bit more around her and she rolled her back towards the kind stranger.

“The name is Billie by the way” he said softly and she smiled after finally finding out his name,

“Marci” she simply replied back before both settled down into their own dreamlands, both thinking of each other yet neither thinking the other was thinking of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
first off, Comments?
Not impressed yet or throught it was brillaint.......more to come in my little story of Marci and Billie Joe, so hang tight!
O, just as a little comment to all my active readers......WHO WANTS TO BE MIKE DIRNT'S GIRLFRIEND? first to comment will be Mike Dirnt's girlfriend but I need a short description of yourself and what you like to do.
Have a happy week campers....woow!