Status: Finnished! It's all done...but if your reading this...Thank you anyways.

Rebel Yell

Billie's POV

The noises that came from Mike’s bunk were hilarious and Marci kept giving me glances, as I rolled my eyes, her mouth holding tight her many giggles she had.

“that is actually rank, how can they do those things when there is four other people occupying this bus” I whispered into her ear and she grabbed her hand, covering her mouth as her giggles seemed to build up more inside her. “And it’s the morning too, we’ll be landing in Chicago anytime soon” I shook my head in disbelief, as her head collapsed into my chest.

“I think they assumed we’d all be asleep” she whispered into my chest and I groaned quietly. “do you want to do something today, before your show?” she circled my chest with her finger and looked up to me with her bright blue eyes, looking very innocent.
“Well we could have sex, that’s very eventful and time consuming” I answered innocently and she slapped my bottom disproving.

“I mean something like, go see a film or go for something to eat, just us two” I picked up a piece of her hair and curled it around my finger, tracing its folds on her soft face.

“We could go watch a film, that sounds like a good idea” she grabbed my hand as it traced her face again and I kissed it.

“Brilliant” she spoke again softly into my chest, as I cringed at Mike and Adeline’s persistent noises. Have a bit of privacy people, I shouted in my head and Marci’s head seemed to shake in laughter, as if she knew what I was thinking.

“This is WXAV FM on 88.9 FM, I’m Leon Booth and this is DJ Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince with Boom! Shake the Room” The radio clicked on and Marci’s giggles got even worse. I have to admit it, it was quite amusing hearing Mike and Adeline shut up as soon as the radio shot on but even more so, the brilliant song choice to wake up too. I laughed as I heard Mike and Adeline quickly try and arrange themselves before someone woke up to turn of the radio.

“Mike it’s stuck, do something about it” Adeline quickly whispered to Mike and Marci snorted out of a backup of laughter.

“Your going to have to move over that way Ad’s” Mike squirmed and Marci banged the mattress we were on in a fit, before laughing finally out loud, which in turn made me laugh. That was it, we were off laughing uncontrollably, waking up, in the process Tre.

“Will you two shut up giggling, I swear that’s all I heard last night” he complained like an old man, banging his fist on the roof of his bunk and I laughed louder.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somehow and we don’t know how, got out onto the side streets of Chicago, to roam the town in search of a Cinema, without self invites by anyone else on the bus. It was finally again just us, just Marci and me, holding hands walking in some direction, in the hope to find something good to watch.

“finally, I think that’s a film place thingy” she nodded her head to a building, that had a bunch of teenagers coming out of one door, holding popcorn and other Cinema(istic) things, in their hands.

“We already knew that, we just wanted to walk through that lovely neighbourhood” I smiled at her, as I remembered back, to only moments ago, walking through a really rough neighbourhood, with the writing on one window saying ‘what the hell are you looking at’. She laughed a little, as she dragged me closer to the cinema booth to see what was on.

The Mask

Lion King

Forrest Gump

Natural Born Killers

I looked to Marci, who contemplated the selection, her other hand tapped her lips, as she weighed out the pro’s and con’s of each film.

“Well it beats me, what do you want to watch?” she turned to look at me and I shrugged my shoulders,

“Which film do you think I’ll enjoy?” her eyes became quizzical and she looked away quickly, her hand dropping from her face as she sighed.

“Forrest Gump?” she asked me uneasy and I pulled my face, to be honest I really didn’t fancy watching that film, there was something about the poster that just didn’t scream ‘Billie Joe, watch me!’

“Natural Born Killers?” I asked back and she nodded her mouth, though tense at the choice. Literally I didn’t think that picking a film could be considered so hard to do, keeping in mind, that she was my girlfriend and really I should know what films she liked by now.

“Natural Born Killers it is then” she pulled me towards the booth man and pulled out her purse, “two for Natural Born Killers please” and the booth man, tiredly, handed them over to us.

“$15 please” he asked and I placed my hand over her purse, throwing a few dollars at the guy from my own back pocket and collecting the tickets.

“it’s on me” I said casually and she hugged me loosely, as I lead her into the Cinema. “Do you want anything to eat?” I nudged her towards the confectionary stand and her eyes went wide with the options.

“Popcorn, I suppose and we can share it or something and this time I’m paying” she got out her purse again, as she stood inline for the stand.

“I’ll go stand and wait over there for you then” I left her side and kissed her quickly on the cheek, as I headed over to the newsstand where, there were stacks of different magazines. A group of girls huddled around issues, oo’ing and ahh’ing at some spotlight celebrity, as I browsed through one of the issues.

Wezzer- the uncontrolled interview. I sighed out a little, till I spotted our name. Green Day interview in the next issue. I felt a twinge of pride when I saw our name and I flicked through a couple of pages, checking out the photos of many artists and celebrities I had never heard off before.

“You ready?” Marci nudged me from behind and I turned around, dropping the magazine back on the rack and grabbing the drink she had in her hand.

“Yes I am” I threw my arm around her shoulders and we walked over to the queue that was beginning to form outside the Natural Born Killers screen.
♠ ♠ ♠
You could actually skip this chapter and it would not matter- i was near enough about to delete this but i figured I'd keep it for humour. ......anyways chapter two of today is on its way up.
Also WEZZER is a play on the band Weazer....just for the hell of it! haha