Status: Well, no one on here is ever going to trust me again. I will, however, start reading through and fixing stories, then updating. And my goal is to be much, MUCH, more active...

Move Along

Zap!

For the next few Friday nights my time was spent at Anchor with Corrina, much to my displeasure. But, I wanted to see Michael. I wanted to get to know him better.

The nights went by about the same as they had the first night. I could tell Corrina was suspecting something. Sad to say, she did know enough to know that I wouldn't usually do something like this.

“Hey! Let's play Zap!” Corrina said one night. Right now almost everyone had chosen to go to the gym and play dodge ball. We weren't two of them, so we were in the theater room trying to entertain ourselves.

“Okay.” I said. So she wrote on my hand, and the time was 11:30pm, half an hour before we were suppose to leave church. Made me figure it was someone within the church.

“Alright I'm done! My turn!” She screeched as she finished up. And as I was trying to decide who to write on her hand, she sneered, “You better not write Michael!”

I knew this was a sign that I was to Michael. She would then look early and have to ask him out. She figured he would say yes and I would be jealous... she knows.

I wrote Brett. I then clocked it for 11:59pm. She'd look...

“Ugh! That's one minute before we leave!” I nodded. She pretended to gripe and groan about it.

Dodge ball was done, and Corrina had looked.

“I can't believe I have to ask Brett out!”

“Well, you shouldn't have looked at it!” Duh.

“I don't even know him!” She said, twiddling something in her hand.

“Well! You shouldn't have looked.” Damn.

She rolled her eyes. Does she really think I'm able to be manipulated by her?

Michael walked out red faced and sweaty.

“Wow Micheal! You look like you worked real hard!” Dumb slut.

“Yeah!” He nodded, smiled at me, and kept walking.

“Did you win?” I asked.

Corrina avoided Brett like the plague the rest of the night and I let her. I really couldn't care less, I just hoped she realized I wasn't going to fall for her stupidity.

She decided, instead to follow Michael around like a puppy and try to get as much attention from him as she could. Michael ended up spending most of his time talking to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler. Sorry. But I can't just jump into the good stuff... ya know?