Sequel: An Old Beginning
Status: Complete

Guilty Pleasures

Chapter 29

Gerard felt his breath seize in his throat as she turned around, bracing her hands on the desk and giving him a seductive look over her shoulder. He knew they shouldn’t be doing this in his classroom, it was too risky, but stopping was the furthest thing from his mind at this point.

Gerard quickly unzipped his pants, letting his hard cock spring out before grabbing her hips. Naomi pushed against him, aching for his touch after their time apart. He slid into her in one thrust, burying himself within her body as his arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer to him as she adjusted to his size.

“I’ve missed you, baby,” he whispered, pulling out completely before plunging into her with a force. Naomi cried out in pleasure as Gerard's hand
covered her mouth. Never stopping his movements, Naomi moaned, pushing against him.

“You have to be quiet,” he said softly, his eyes rolling shut as she grinded herself against him.

Gerard's hand abandoned her mouth as he pushed into her. Naomi straightened until her back was against his strong chest. She gasped for air as Gerard tried to control his movements, but to no avail.

“You’re so wet, sugar,” he whispered, kissing the back of her neck.

“For you,” Naomi moaned. “Only for you.”

Gerard nearly lost control, pumping into her, his hands biting into her hips in a crushing hold.

“Harder,” Naomi gasped.

Gerard squeezed his eyes shut but obeyed her request, ramming into her with so much strength he was starting to get scared that he was hurting her. If Naomi's soft moans of pleasure were any indication, he wasn’t, but he was still careful.

“Come for me, love,” he said in a husky whisper, trailing kisses along her neck, his hand reaching around to stimulate her clit. Naomi's eyes flew open, her hand pressing against his, holding him to her.

“I need more,” she whimpered, her voice filled with uncertainty.

Gerard paused for the briefest of seconds before letting his teeth graze over her exposed neck. Naomi gasped, tilting her head and letting her hair fall away from her neck, to give him better access. Gerard didn’t hesitate at the obvious invitation, biting down on the tender flesh, hard enough to leave his mark on her.

Naomi's body began to shake with her orgasm, her inner muscles clamping down on him with surprising strength, sending Gerard into his own climax. Both nearly collapsed on the desk as the pleasure washed over them. Gerard's hands slowly loosened their hold from her body. Their breathing evened out as Gerard kissed her shoulder, nuzzling the fresh mark on her skin and feeling a strange sense of pride.

Slowly pulling out of her, Gerard straightened, zipping his pants while Naomi straightened her clothes. Both froze when they heard a faint knock on the door.

Gerard felt his breath quicken again, only this time in fear. Slowly approaching the door, he opened it to reveal Ray Toro.
-------
So sorry it took so long! I was shamlessly whoring myself via text =) (It makes sense to the person who was texting me. Lol)