Sequel: An Old Beginning
Status: Complete

Guilty Pleasures

Chapter 28

Naomi quietly slipped into Gerard's classroom after school, giving him a soft smile when he looked up at her.

“I thought you were going home,” he said softly as he approached her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

“I missed you,” Naomi whispered, her fingers trailing along his chest.

It had been two weeks since they’d last seen each other. Naomi's dad had, apparently, wanted to make it up to his daughter for standing her up on Christmas Eve and taken her to Los Angeles for New Year’s. Little did he know that Naomi felt as if she was being held hostage, not being able to see Gerard again until school started. It had been torture trying to sit through his class when all she wanted to do was have his hands on her.

“I figured we could have a tutoring session,” she said with a grin, reaching for his belt.

“That’s the best idea I’ve heard all day,” Gerard replied with a smirk as he unzipped her pants.

“It better be the best idea you’ve heard since you last saw me,” Naomi said with a raised eyebrow.

Gerard chuckled as she gave him a small pout. “You’re my girl, you know that.”

“I do?” she asked softly, obviously insecure with his feelings.

Gerard leaned forward, brushing his lips against hers in a tender kiss. “You should know,” he whispered. “Have I not shown you that it’s only you?”

Naomi smiled, pulling him to her for a more passionate kiss as they backed up to his desk. “I thought we weren’t going to do this here,” he whispered against her lips.

Naomi slipped her pants and underwear down her legs, never breaking eye contact with him. “That was before I was forced to leave for two whole weeks,” she
said with a smile.
---
Meh. Too short.. Yes. But sex is coming next =D