Sequel: An Old Beginning
Status: Complete

Guilty Pleasures

Chapter 31

Gerard paced around his living room, desperately wanting to get drunk. Now wasn’t the time. Naomi was coming over, but Gerard's thoughts were on Toro.
The older man’s words were haunting him.

There have been some inquiries about your relationship with Miss
Naomi…people are starting to suspect something.


Gerard shut his eyes, feeling his stomach churn as he remembered telling
Toro that there was nothing to suspect. Toro had then told him the two words that shook the very foundation of everything that he lived with.

I know.

The tone had implied that he wasn’t agreeing with what Gerard had said. Ray knew exactly what was going on but was kind enough to give Gerard the benefit of the doubt and let him have fair warning that other people were catching on.

Naomi is a strong-minded individual. I know that she would never let herself be taken advantage of. However, I feel compelled to warn you
that some teachers are alarmed and they are prepared to take their concerns to the Principal.


“Bugger it,” Gerard growled, grabbing a bottle of whiskey off his bar and taking several long swallows. He knew what he had to do. He just didn’t know if he could do it.

“Gee?”

Gerard turned and felt his heart tighten when he saw Naomi standing in his living room with a concerned look on her face.

“Is something wrong?”

Gerard crossed the room in three long strides, taking Naomi in his arms and crushing his mouth to hers. She gasped but quickly adapted to his advances, wrapping her arms around his neck and parting her lips.

Gerard gently picked her up, never separating his lips from hers as he carried her to the bedroom. He couldn’t do this if he didn’t get to say good-bye- physically. He needed one more time being inside her. One more moment of her breathy voice, whispering to him. One last memory of completion before it was ripped away from him forever.

Naomi helped him as he slowly stripped both of them of their clothes. He took a step back, admiring her naked body while easing her toward the bed.
Naomi smiled when he crawled the length of her body, resting his hips against hers while his lips met hers in a tender kiss.

Naomi gasped when she felt him enter her. Gerard let his head fall to her shoulder, trying to suppress the tears in his eyes when he began thrusting with her.
Their bodies moved fluidly as one.

“Gee, are you okay?” Naomi whispered, breathing heavily as he grinded his hips against hers.

“Right now?” Gerard asked, pulling back to look at her. “This minute…everything’s the way it should be.”

Naomi smiled at the sentiment, brushing a tender kiss to his lips as his thrusts became stronger. Her breathing escalated once again, her hands clutching at his back, letting her nails drag along his skin.

“Gee,” she whispered, her eyes shut as she lifted her hips to meet his. “I need to come.”

Gerard was barely able to stop the tears that came to his eyes, knowing that their time together was almost over. Her muscles tightened around him, seconds
before stars burst in front of her eyes. Gerard held her trembling body to his as she screamed his name. His movements never stopped, even as he emptied himself in her welcoming body.
----------
*whimpers* I didnt wanna write this chapter! Honest.. I wanted to write them skipping off into the sunset.. Planning to paint rainbows and contemplating buying a cute lil puppy =(