Star-Crossed

Set Up

“What the fuck does that mean?”
“I don't know...but I like it.” Sam said grinning. It was true. He couldn't shake the feeling of the hair rubbing against his mouth between kisses. Dean just looked at him shocked.
“I don't even wanna know babe.” Dean joked.
“Oh, I am just 'babe' now.” Dean shook his head.
“Nope, your are my everything. They just don't have a cute pet name for that yet.” he said cheekily. Sam felt his heart turn to mush with the words. He made his way up the stairs and pulled out an EMF detector. Nothing.
“You got anything Dean?” Sam called from the master bedroom. The cherry wood floors creaking under his large broad steps.
“No. You?” Dean asked.
“Nope. I think this was a set up?”
“What makes you say that?” Dean hollered from the guest room.

Sam held in his hands a small hand written note from Bobby.

Hey boys it's Bobby, if your reading this than that means my evil plan worked. I finally got you two together again. The woman who owns this house isn't haunted or anything. She just owes me a favor. She is letting you use the guest room for your 'personal research' just clean up afterwards.

Love Bobby.
P.s. Don't leave each other again.

Dean came around the corner just in time to see a smile form on Sam's face.
“What?” he asked.
“Your mine.” Sam said vaguely
“Yeah? What of it?” Dean asked stepping back.
“No...your mine....NOW!”

Sam must have gotten faster because Dean didn't know what hit him until the flurry of kisses began. Sam's hands rubbing the course hair of Dean's beard. Dean reaching and pulling softly on Sam's long locks. How he had missed them. Dean nipped at Sam's already bruised and hurt lip, blood once again trailing into his mouth. Sam mimicking him by biting down on Dean's full bottom lip, his tongue dancing over every bite. Sam pulled back.
“I hope you know. It's been six months.” Sam said, quickly returning back to the kisses.
“I know?”
“No, its been six months since anything.”
“Wait you mean you haven't even jacked off.” Dean asked stunned by Sam's head shake.
“Nope.”
“Fuck me.” Dean said in more of a 'I'm in trouble tone'
“I planned on it.”

Sam gingerly picked Dean up, wrapping his legs around his waist and hoisted him onto the bed. The pillow top flowering over him like a blanket. Sam worked on Dean's coat, making short work of it and throwing it against the wall. Next Dean did the same with Sam's coat, laying it on the bed behind him. Sam used his teeth to undo each button on Dean's shirt, grinding his hips into Dean with each snap. Every snap pulling back memories of six months ago. Six months of wasted time that neither of them could afford, six months of built up lust that just made their skin crawl.

Dean's shirt was off now, Sam laid on top of him. His large form contouring with Dean's body. Sam just looked down at Dean, every kiss raising a small whimper in his lovers throat. He looked not at Dean but at Dean's soul, the aura that had filled his mind and heart with love and hope; that even now maybe they could be happy. Sam dipped, his chest rejoicing with Dean's, letting out small moans of his own as skin meshed with skin.

Dean broke.

Dean reached up and grabbed both sides of Sam's shirt, quickly pulling down and away. The buttons falling on the floor created a erotic sound in his mind. God, he thought. He pulled down, deepening a newly laid kiss and rolled. Now he was on top, and he was going to enjoy it. Sam laid there with his shirt gone, his beautifully chiseled skin exposed. The mere sight sending tremors of lust into Dean. It took everything not to ravage the gorgeous body in front of him. He straddled Sam, his tight jeans tightening more as he stretched his legs around his brother's waist. Sam came up, his thighs jutting into Dean's hardening member. A sensation shot through him. One that couldn't be explained by any means other than love, not only a sexual love; but an uncontrollable yearning for a person. Dean lowered his head, tracing Sam starting from Sam's pecs to the base of his naval. The thick beard causing Sam to raise and fall with spots of pleasure.
“I don't want you to get rid of that.” Sam breathed into a kiss.
“Sorry sweetheart...I don't do beards.” Dean chuckled.
“Aww, but it makes me so hot.” Sam moaned into Dean's right ear, right before biting down hard on it. Marking him as his. The lobe turning a boiling red, and teeth marks visible. Sam smiled at his art. Dean growled in pain and pleasure. Sam snapped at the ear again, breathing hard into it. His scent rushing over Dean like a drug.

Sam and Dean couldn't deny that even after six months, their passion was the same. The lust, the ferocity, the everything. Dean lowered his head, to the end of Sam's jeans. The thick denim bulging out with holding the large present inside. Dean dipped his hand in, the large cock rubbing past his hand as he felt around. Good, he thought. He has kept it clean. Dean pulled his pants off once his erection became painful in his jeans. Than pulled Sam's pants all the way down, revealing the large cock that Sam was famous for.
“Holy shit!” Dean exclaimed. As he wrapped his hand around the shaft. “Has it gotten bigger.” Sam just chuckled. Dean bowed his head between Sam's legs, taking his tongue and lapping from the right ball all the way to the thick juicy head. Sam's hip raised as Dean's tongue made it's journey. Dean's mouth watered, every muscle in his being yearned for him, begged for him. Dean found it harder to fight, the need for Sam to enter him. The feeling of protection as he held him in his arms. Dean's mouth lowered, slowly creeping towards its goal. Sam moaned as he watched his brothers face grow closer to his.
“No, Dean...not yet.” Sam breathed, “I want to make it last.” and with that Sam rose, his bloody bruised lips colliding with Dean's. In that moment nothing and everything seemed to fly by them. Until the snobby and recognized voice chimed from the door way.
“Hi Deany.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments equal UPDATES