‹ Prequel: In Fate's Hands
Status: Completed :D/D:

What Are You Waiting For?

Chapter 29

Riley and I shared the bottle, like I wanted, and I was starting to see double. I started zoning out, rocking slightly back and forth, until I snapped out of it, due to a loud bang on the floor.

I looked up and saw that Chase had slammed his bottle on the floor. “Everyone in a circle!” He yelled.

We all complied, and Riley had a pleased look on his face. I could just about imagine what kind of things were running through his mind.

Nathan looked around the circle, and once he registered what this was, and who was all in the circle, he freaked. He tried getting out of it, but it didn’t work. We kept him there and made him spin first. I watched it spin around and it slowly landed on me.

My heart almost stopped beating.

This has to be one of the best days of my life. I get to share a kiss with one of the hottest guys I’ve ever met.

My mind went back to Ian, and my heart fell. What was I doing. This is so wrong. I shouldn’t even be here. He’s probably worried sick about me, and now I’m starting to worry about him, what he thinks I’m doing, where he thinks I am.

We leaned in toward each other, feeling hesitant. Nathan had an apologetic look in his eyes, and I returned the favor. He didn’t want to kiss me as much as I didn’t want to cheat on Ian.

“Come on, just kiss already.” The twins said.

“And no wimpy little pecks either. Lets see what you’ve got.” Ethan said, smirking.

I made the move of kissing him first, and it wasn’t too bad. He would make some girl (or guy) happy. Nathan is, after all, a whore, just like Ethan.

We parted, and the guilty feeling immerged again. We leaned away and I spun the bottle, even though I really didn’t want to do this anymore. It spun around and the top of the bottle pointed to Kaedyn.

Oh great, just the person I wanted to suck face with.

But is this whole thing really all that bad? It’s just some drunken kisses, it’s not like I’m going to have any real control over them. And it’s just a game, it’s not like I’m going to end up fucking one of them or anything, even if Nathan is looking mighty fine.

“Homo or bi?” I heard Kaedyn ask.

I looked up at him, smirking a little. “Homo.”

“Get over here.” He said in an extremely seductive voice.

That voice was enough to make me rush over to him. I crawled onto his lap and attacked him, tongue first. I started feeling him up and groping him all over, while his hands did the same. I kept the moan that wanted to come out suppressed. I don’t know whether I wanted to keep it hidden from Kaedyn or myself.

Nathan broke us up, and I was quite thankful for that. I have a feeling that would’ve went way too far, and it would’ve been all on Kaedyn; I could feel him just wanting to take advantage of me.

Kaedyn spun the bottle like it was nothing, and I zoned out for the time being. I zoned back in when I saw Riley move. I looked up and saw Riley moving towards Ethan. My eyes got wide as they started kissing, getting really into it. This is what they’ve both wanted for the longest time, ever since they last broke it off. They’ve just wanted to be close.

I got really confused when Ethan pushed Riley off of him and went outside.

“What the hell?” Riley asked.

The twins shrugged, saying nothing. Obviously something is up.

Riley scooted back to me, smiling, and I smiled back.

“I’m gonna go see what’s wrong with Ethan, alright?” He asked, getting off the floor, stumbling.

I snickered a bit to myself, along with everyone else, and he flipped us off, continuing on his way outside.

“So what did you think?” Kaedyn asked, sipping his screwdriver.

“What did I think about what?” I asked.

“You know.” He said, putting that seductive face on.

I smirked. “It wasn’t bad, but it’s not happening again.”

He pouted. “Not even if I got more alcohol in your system?”

“I’m taken.” I said, blushing furiously, slightly flattered that someone of such a high sexual status would want to have his way with me.

He shrugged, throwing his arm around Keegan’s shoulder. Keegan looked at him, eyebrows raised, and before I knew it, they were sucking face. I was disgusted, and decided that now would be a good time for a bathroom break.

I closed the door and pulled out my phone, seeing a great deal of missed calls and a text from Ian. Now I really felt bad about doing this. He even tried getting a hold of me and I just ignored it. Now I just want to go home and cuddle with Ian like there’s no tomorrow.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw that the twins made their way to the couch and Ethan was cleaning up the living room.

Wait.

Ethan’s cleaning? This is once in a lifetime.

“Wow, thanks Ethan…I think…” Nathan said. “Where’s Riley?”

“He’s still outside.” Ethan answered quickly.

Oh god, something happened between them again. There’s no middle ground for the both of them, is there?

Riley came into the house and walked towards me, looking hurt and frustrated, most likely with Ethan. What did he do this time?

“You wanna head out?” I asked, putting my hand on his arm.

He nodded, but before we could head out, Ethan said, “I want to talk to him before you guys leave, alright?”

Riley turned around, looking pissed. “So now you want to talk?”

Ethan said nothing, dragging Riley to a spare room and closing the door. Whatever it is they’re doing up there, it better not be anything they’re going to regret.

“You wanna head out?” Kaedyn asked Keegan.

“Sure.” He said, both of them getting off of the couch. “Bye Nick.”

Kaedyn stopped and suddenly pressed his lips to mine, sliding in his tongue quickly before pulling away and leaving with Keegan.

Something tells me that I shouldn’t like that, but I do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for such a long wait D:
I've been caught up in Bottom Lips and Fingertips
I hope you can forgive me.
I'll try harder to keep up with this :]
<333333333333