‹ Prequel: In Fate's Hands
Status: Completed :D/D:

What Are You Waiting For?

Chapter 31

“Nick? I need to talk to you at lunch, okay, hun?” Ian said as we walked down the hall to our next class right before lunch.

“Okay, what about?” I asked as we turned into the doorway.

“You’ll see.” He said. When he didn’t smirk or giggle or anything like that, I knew something was up. I swear if Riley or Ethan told him about last night…

Though I do feel bad for leaving him in the dark. He deserves to know what I did, well, not to the whole extent, but he deserves to know that I wasn’t studying last night.

I felt someone poke my arm. I looked over at Ian and he smiled a little. “You’re staring off into nothing.”

“Sorry, I was just thinking.” I said.

“About?” He asked.

“You’ll see.” I mocked him, and he stuck his tongue out at me.

The bell rang and class started, and I swear to god it was the slowest class period of my life. Her voice just droned on; I wanted to know what Ian wants to talk to me about. It’s killing me.

The bell finally rang, Ian and I the first out of our seats. We ran to our lockers and ran past Riley, telling him that we had to talk to a teacher about assignments. Ian then took my hand and led me to a secluded hallway at the other end of the school. I stood in front of him and he kept his eyes on the ground.

“Ian, what’s up?” I asked, prompting his talk.

He looked at me and sighed. “You weren’t really home last night, were you?”

His voice made my heart hurt; I knew I shouldn’t have lied to him. I shook my head.

“You were at Nathan’s, no?” He asked again.

I sighed, nodding.

Ian was quiet for a little while. “Why did you have to lie about that?”

“I don’t know. I’m so sorry.” I apologized, not knowing what else to say. I didn’t have any sort of motive for lying to him, it just happened.

“Did you drink?” Ian asked.

I shook my head violently, now having a reason to lie to him. He’d be really disappointed in me if I told him that I downed half a bottle of tequila.

“Did you kiss anyone else?”

I stepped close to him, pressing myself right up against him. I rested my hands on his neck. “These lips will never touch any others but yours, I promise you that.” I said quietly, staring straight into his eyes.

Ian’s cheeks tinted pink and he pressed his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him tighter against me.

Our lips moved in perfect harmony with each other, Ian then getting a little adventurous and gliding his tongue across my lower lip. I couldn’t help but let him enter. He then brought one of his hands up underneath my shirt and ran his fingertips down my stomach to the waistline of my pants, putting his hand on the bare skin of my hip.

My kisses got slightly rougher when Ian started squeezing my hips softly. I let out a small moan into Ian’s mouth and I pulled away from his lips slowly, pulling his hands from under my shirt, smirking. Ian had the same look on his face.

“Was that just a prelude of tonight?” Ian asked seductively.

I smirked, wrapping my arm around his waist, walking with him back to the more populated part of the school. “It could be.” It definitely was.

Ian’s hand went in my butt pocket as we walked to our lockers.

“Hey.”

We turned around and saw the twins.

“What?” I asked, sighing.

“Make Riley and his bitch stay at our house tonight.” Kaedyn said.

“Why? We’re not even going to be home.” I said, confused.

“Then stay fucking home, at least for two hours.” Keegan growled. “We need you guys to be there as distractions.”

“Why the hell would we want to listen to you?” Ian asked, then got an appalled look on his face. “And why would we want to help you get Ethan?”

“Just fucking do it, okay?” Kaedyn said, then directing his stare to me, giving me a stare that said that if we didn’t, he’d tell Ian about what happened last night.

“Fine, fine. We’ll do it. But if Riley doesn’t agree after the first two times of asking, then I’m giving up.” I said.

They just glared and walked away, right as Riley came up to us.

“Do you want to hang out tonight?” Ian asked, rushed, totally not hiding our position very well.

“Not necessarily, it’s your anniversary night, I’m not intruding on that.” Riley said.

I could’ve kissed him when he said that, but I insisted, “It’d only be for like, two hours.” I said, my voice not sounding any more convincing.

Riley shook his head. “Two hours too long. Sorry guys, but tonight is just you two.”

I smiled as did Ian, feeling ten pounds lift off my shoulders.

“Alright, fair enough. You and Ethan doing something after school?” Ian asked.

“I was thinking about it, yeah, but I didn’t have time to ask him yet.” Riley said, looking at the clock. “You guys should probably get to class.”

We smiled and waved going down the hall, hand in hand.

Someone shoved Ian into me. I turned and saw one of the football players. I was seriously about to jump him.

Ian pulled me along before I could.

“Ian, can I go pummel him, please?” I begged.

“No, because you wouldn’t win. I don’t want your gorgeous face all banged up.” Ian said.

I smiled and snuck a kiss before class started.

---------

Ian and I walked out of school after the longest day ever and got into Ian’s mom’s car.

“Hi boys.” She said, beaming.

“Hello.” I said, waving.

“When are you leaving, Mom?” Ian asked.

“I’m just dropping you off and going. Is that alright, sweetie?” She asked.

“Perfect.” He said, smiling.

I smiled, perfect in more ways than one. I had Ian’s mom go to Riley’s house and bring my present over and set it up in his room as a total surprise. He’s going to love it, I know he is.

We got to his house and we got out of the car, Ian’s mom waving to us and driving off.

Ian and I looked at each other, getting really excited, then running into the house. After the door was closed, Ian ended up in my arms and our lips connected. I pushed Ian backwards until we landed on his couch. I straddled his waist, keeping my hands on his sides, deepening the kiss, picking up the pace. Ian’s hands wandered like they did at school, except there were no restrictions here. He could touch me wherever he pleased, and he took that into consideration. His hand wandered down to my crotch area and he started rubbing me.

“Holy fuck.” I moaned into him, grinding my hips into his. My hands wandered up his shirt until it was off, mine following shortly after. Ian took care of my jeans, leaving me in my boxers.

Ian flipped me over on the couch and now he was straddling me. It’s my turn to get his jeans off. I brushed my fingertips over all of his soft spots: his collarbone, hips, waistline, and up his spine. Ian moaned, sounding sexy as hell, and ground his hips into me, his lips moving to my neck.

“N-Nick.” Ian whispered, his breathing shaky.

I looked at him though my hair.

“My room?” He asked again.

I smirked and stood up, carrying him to his room. I saw my present sitting on his nightstand, and I wanted him to see it before he did anything else, so I set him down on the floor, and covered his eyes.

“Nick, what is this?” Ian asked, laughing.

“Hold on, you’ll see in a second.” I said, turning him so he was facing the flowers. I slowly removed my hand and he gasped, running to the flowers and chocolate. He pulled out the middle one and looked at it, then setting it back, coming back to me and jumping up on me, wrapping his legs around my hips. He kissed me passionately, most likely as a thank you. We fell onto the bed and once the boxers came off, we were in a mess of each other, and there’s nowhere I’d rather be and no one else I’d rather be with than Ian. He’s perfection in every way.

I kissed Ian’s sweaty forehead as we cuddled together in his bed. “Happy anniversary.”

“Happy anniversary, baby.” Ian said, kissing me before turning over. I got right up against him and buried my face in his neck, wrapping my arms around his bare torso, closing my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D
Not that long of a wait!
*dances*
<333333333333