A Story Of A Teenage Killer

Part Six: A Bloody Finale

Part Six: A Bloody Finale

After an hour or two, I finally arrive at Erika’s house. My heart finally felt at ease, in my head even I could see her smiling face. My lust to kill, slowly disappearing. I continued to walk towards her front door, to see that it was cracked open. Was she expecting someone? Her parents weren’t home and she was always told to make sure it was locked. And the door doesn’t look like it was forced in, so if someone came she must have known them. What’s going on?
I pondered in the thought of the possible reasons for the door, but two reasons I wanted to avoid kept going through my head. The first being another psychotic murderer came here. If that being the case I could easily rip him to pieces and say he just wouldn’t stop and all of it was only self defense. But if he harms her, I will do worse than just ripping his to pieces. I will obliterate his body if need be. Rip him, shred him, tear him, and burn him. The second reason being she was dating another man. That either someone jumped her as she opened, or she was—cheating. Either reason infuriated me to no ends.

I slowly pushed open the door to see Doc on top of—Erika. He was holding her by the neck, chocking her where she could not scream. He had cut her shirt open possibly as it look cut open. His pants were half off, you plainly see his boxers. And next to him was a knife stabbed into the floor. With all this obvious evidence leading to he was trying to rape her. I still couldn’t realize rape, instead I saw sex. With all my anger, I pretty much flew at Doc grabbing him at his neck. I picked him up by it, raising him then slamming him behind me. I slammed down onto him, hitting on his ribs. I could feel them breaking under me, I could barely think rational anymore. I began slamming my fists down onto his face. With no signs of letting up I punched, and punched and punched. Doc was now dead to me, no matter that I grew up with him or not.

Erika included, they were both dead to me. I could even hear her crying behind me, and of that I noticed I was crying as well. My anger pushed passed everything; I needed them both—dead. After several minutes of pummeling him continuously, I finally give a look. To only see his face barely recognizable and my fists were covered in blood. His blood, the one who was my best friend—but he tried to screw Erika he must die. I quickly took out my knife, and began slamming it in his chest and ripping it out. His blood began to get on my face, all over my shirt. He had to die.

Once again after several minutes I finally ceased to stab. His chest was ripped, torn, everywhere. I went so over-board but I was not done. I stood up and turn around, looking toward Erika crying in the corner. I took a step forward, stepping on Doc’s crotch. I picked my foot back up, to slam it down again. And slammed again, if he wanted to bust a nut—there it’s busted. I walked towards Erika, and knelt down next to her. I smiled as she cried. I then grabbed her by her hair, rose back up and dragged her to the bathroom.

They had a full body mirror in here, which I took her in front of. I rose her up by the hair, and began to slam her head into the mirror. Over and over again I banged her face into that mirror. After almost 20 minutes, I had finally stopped and dropped her down. She was crying, and still alive. The blood was all over her face. I pulled a gun from the back of my pants, pointed it at her head and shot twice. She was dead—the one I love—dead. I dropped to my knees and began to cry more than earlier. I then fell to the floor; my tears wouldn’t and would never stop. “Y-you whore! Y-you slut! Y-you bitch! I-I loved you.” I cried out as much as I could. I rose back to my feet as fast as I could, though it was very slow.

I walked out of the bathroom, holding the gun still. “For all the ones I have killed, I am sorry. I hope your souls shall rest in peace.” I began as I raised the gun to my head. “I’ll be seeing you all soon—in the afterlife. Good-Bye for now.” I finished as I pulled the trigger. Bang.