Unitl I Break

Holiday form real

“Congrats on getting engaged dude.” Bob said standing at the edge of her bed
“thanks Bob!”
her enthusiasm made Gerard smile.
“so who were you on the phone with babe?”
“my boy Jaison, you know the one whose club you were supposed to have played at yesterday.”
“oh” they all sighed guiltily
“ I thought I was the only one who got to kiss your ass?” Gerard said with a quivering lip.
Seville answered leaning over to him, hovering for a moment before gently tugging on his lip and kissing him passionately.
Mikey quickly ruined the moment…. “I think I need to change my pants,” he said walking quickly out the door.
“he’s kidding right?” Ray asked
“I really don’t think he is…” frank said laughing as he watched Mikey run to the elevator, from which he apparently kicked out whomever was in it… the dude even had an iv.
“so how are you today?” Frank asked.
“as opposed to normal? The dying thing doesn’t happen over night Frank,” Seville said candidly…then quickly realizing how awkward and tense that had made the room, “meh, I mean I'm good I don’t think ill be passing out again anytime soon and I haven’t puked yet today that’s always a good thing, but look at my ARM its all blue! I hate blood work.”
Gerard flinched at this too, the needles thing.
“So what are you doing today?” Ray asked.
“Hand me that chart and I’ll tell ya.”
Frank grabed the chart off the edge of her bed and handed it to her.
“Well lets see… hmm my temperature is down that’s good… hey there a note about you in here Frank… sleeping visitor snores loudly do not be alarmed…. I have a few concluding tests to be run in an hour then I ‘m being flown to LA…”
“LA!!” they all said in surprised unison.
“Yup and you guys have to get driving soon if you plan on making it to your show tonight….which you sure as hell aren’t missing,” Seville said resolutely.
“Umm ville, why are you going to LA.”
“Oh, that’s where the specialist is Gee. Don’t be so worried, I’ve known Dr. Ketterling for a long time and I called Hannah already and I’m gonna crash with her and her new beau, Did you guys know she and Bert had broken up? Anyways so I guess she’s dating again, although she didn’t say wh… I wonder… anyways I did also talk to Geoff and Chris and they both know that they are to tell no one… and I mean no one, no one at work, no one on the no one on either label, and especially not Dustin. Craig arranged for me to do some work out at the LA office and Ill do most of that form Hannah’s plus she’s gotta go on the road soon so ill be dog sitting and I even called Bert and when I need him .. he said hell be there… they are recording in the hills and I guess he and his new girlfriend are living there so .. its all taken care of.”
“Seville…” Ray began
“Hold on I’m not done, I called Kevin….. He’s taken care of everything, when you guys meet him for the show he’s just gonna be my stand in on top of everything else, so if you need anything, find him. Plus Worm is gonna come out earlier then he was for the Warped dates and you’ll have a month in between to go home so its all taken care of then.”
“Seville…” Ray started again, “…we can’t leave all alone, Hannah or no Hannah, we can’t.”
She simple smiled, “you can, and you will.”
“Now I talked to Jaison and you guys are gonna do one thing, before your month off you’re gonna fly up to Michigan and do a free show for those kids up there who had gone to see you and didn’t get a show …its important to me that we make good on those tickets…. It all about the fans you know?”
she was smiling, laughing even.
It was almost unnerving, Gerard thought. While Bob thought it admirable.
“well in that case gimme I’ll go pull the car around, “ Bob said giving her a hug and heading out the door, “call me later k?”
“definitely.” She said.
Frank took his turn and flounced onto her bed, leaned it lie h was going to whisper a secret into her ear then :::slurp:::: he licked her entire face, “LOVE YOU!!” he said laughing hysterically.
“thanks Frankie I needed that.” Seville said smiling joyfully annoyed.
Then Ray, “ you get better dude, otherwise I think Claire and Gina will go crazy! Have you told them?”
“not yet but I’ll call them when you guys leave, you guys should probably keep your phones at the ready.”
“will do.”
Mikey then took her face in his hand and said quietly so that none but the two of them could hear, “We can’t lose you, he can’t lose you. Don’t you dare leave us. Please Seville promise me that.”
“I’ll do what I can.”
“promise.” He demanded.
“I do. I promise Mikey, I’ll see you guys soon.”
He gave her a hug and went with Ray out the door leaving Gerard and Seville alone.
“I don’t want to leave you.”
“I don’t want o leave you…. That’s why I have to go now.”
“but I could come with you.”
“No you can’t. And what for … to sit around all day worrying… no I don’t think so.. .you know I almost didn’t tell you at all.”
“I would have been pissed.”
“that’s what geoff said, it wouldn’t have been fair either, to do that to you, I just didn’t want you to bear this burden.”
“You’ll never be a burden, I love you.”
“that’s why I’m a burden.”
“I don’t want you to talk like that anymore, that’s enough.”
Her head sunk gently in understanding, “okay,” she said in light agreement, “okay. But seriously if you don’t get in that van in like point 2 seconds you’re never going to make it to the show tonight.”
“I know, I know, I’m going…. I don’t want to, but I know its what you want, so I’m going.”
“good.”
“But not until I get this…” she said seductively leaning into Seville he slid slowly on to he bed beside her and leaned his forehead against her own.
She inhaled deeply as he rested one of his hands on the inside of her thigh while the other snaked its way around her waist. It wasn’t until he felt her body shudder beneath him that he went in for the kiss. Gently, he brushed his lips against hers, teasing, making her skin cry for his touch, he sunk his tongue deep into her mouth. The utter vibrancy of his passion made her moan aloud while they were kissing.
Slowly, reluctantly, they broke away form the kiss.
“I’m gonna miss this,” she said solemnly.
“I'm gonna miss you sugar.”

And with that Gerard left the room, he heard Seville began to cry as he walked toward the elevator, but knew that the last thing he should do would be to turn around and go back to her, this was already hard enough.

The van ride to Missouri was a silent one. Bob had driven first, then Frank drove for Gerard, and Ray was finishing up the trip. Gerard had woken up and pulled the ultrascan phot form his jacket. All the others were asleep so he figured it was now safe to pull it out.
He just couldn’t fathom that he was, well, was almost, a father. He had neer really thought about having kids before; he could hardly care for himself how could he possibly care for another human life. But in that five minutes it had taken him to accept it, he had realized how much he wanted a family of his own. He wanted it with Seville and no one else. No one. He wanted to wake up to her smile every morning. He wanted to fell the waves wash over him whne he looked into her icey bleus. He wanted to feel her skin against his as he breathed her in. She smelt like the fall, the season that paints the sky, that autumn scent that smells of leaves, aples, and spices that warm the heart. She smelt like the changing seasons, always on the brink of divinity. That was seville’s scent. That was Seville. Always on the brink of incredible.
That’s how she made him feel.
The photo made him realize what his heart wanted. And he knew that he would have her in his life.

Bob’s point of view:
He was looking at that photo all night, I don’t thinkhe had a clue I was awake, but he looked like he was in deep thought. And he should be. He deserved that much space, he had clearly just realized how much he needed her.
She had known she needed him for a long time. When I first met her she was a wreck. Strong and happy to the rest of the world, but I could see she was kinda dead inside. Then one night it all spilled out I had stepped off the bus to smoke and saw her sitting on the streetside, just watching the people pass by. I took a seat beside her and we talked for the next five hours, just like that.
She told me she had been in love, and had run away from it. I told her tat was dumb. But she already knew it.
She told me that her father had died when she was small, that her mother and sister had died just a few years ago and that when it happened she tried to kill herself. But Dustin saved her. She told me how she was saving herself, that the drugs were eating her alive, that’s why she was outside, distancing herself from the party.
I fell in love with her that night. Not in the I wanna sex you way, but in the I love who you are way.
Seeing her that night at Franks was a shock. When I realized that all those nights we talked there in out had been about Gerard I could see quickly they had to be together. And anybody that knew them, knew that.
I didn’t know what he picture was of, but I new that it was about her, and that it might be the only thing to help him get through this, so in the morning when Franks and Mikey were planning to steal it from his sleeping hands I stopped them.
“If he wanted you to see it he would have showed you.”
“I bet it’s a picture of Seville naked!” Mikey said with excitement, and to be completely honest I wouldn’t have minded seeing that.
“Oh man I wanna see!”
“Frank you have an incredible girlfriend.” Ray said warningly
“yeah but Itll help me imagine our threesomes so much more easily!” Frnak said leaning over the seat to get ready to yoink it from Gerard when I bashed him upside the head with my open hand.
“Don’t Frank.”
“Fine. Mikey, you do it.”
“Me? Why me? You’re the one who wants to see it so bad.”
In the mean time Gerard had woken up but was silently listening to the conversation.
And just about when Mikey and Frank were practically screaming over it, Gerard spoke up.
“ENOUGH! You guys are fucking ridiculous! If I wanted you to see it you would have! And Frank, quit talking about Seville like that already!”
the bus was silent for all of a minute when Mikey spoke…. Bad idea mikey.
He spoke just as we pulled up to the venue, “so ummm what’s it a picture of then Gee…”
He looked as if he was gonna kill him, then he turned and said, “ It’s a fucking picture of the future I could have had,…let outta the fucking van, “ Gerard said angered and pissed throwing the picture at Frank as he pushed his way off the bus and stormed down the road form the venue.

That’s when we first saw it. The ultrasound.
Seville had been pregnant.
And Gee was gonna be a father.

I took the picture, Frank, Ray, and Mikey still sitting still and soundlessly in the van, and chased after Gerard.

I said nothing but handed the picture to him.
“Thanks man,” Gerard said taking the picture and inhaling his cigarette. “I didn’t mean to blow up.. .I just,”
“Don’t mention it. Come on we better get inside I’m sure Kevin’s waiting.”
“yeah I suppose we should get in there, besides I think Seville will be calling soon.”

And with that we went inside to prep for the night.

It was odd being flown out to California from a hospital when I was perfectly capable of getting there on my own.
But what the hell right?
Besides getting there by helicopter was pretty cool.
When I got there Hannah was waiting for me.
I couldn’t stop smiling, and the doc was there and it was nice to see such a familiar face.
“I thought you were going to keep a look out for this sort of thing Ville?”
“I have been, A lot has happened this past year….alot, Ill have to fill you in later.”
“Seville I fucking love you do you know that.” Hannah said hugging Seville tightly.
“Hann Ville can’t breath” she gasped
“Oh … Oh right….” She said slowly pulling away in embarrassment.
“So lets go get you ready then right?”
“I suppose so.”