Dead!

Epilogue

Clarissa looked through her wedding album. She smiled at the sight of her and Ryan together. He still made her stomach fill with butterflies. Nothing has changed much after the wedding. Panic At The Disco stuck around for a few more albums, while Fall Out Boy pretty much died off.

Brendon never got married. He felt he could trust no one with marriage. He dated here and there, but nothing ever clicked. Most girls were after his fame and money. He ended up later producing along side Patrick.

Patrick got married. To a wonderful girl named Alex. Her and Clarissa became good friends. In fact, they live pretty close to each other. Alex later had a child named Peter Joesph Andrew Stump. Which made Pete the godfather.

Pete didn't want to just go down without a fight. Even thought his band was over, he still managed to stay in the tabloids. He started his own pornographic movie company, thinking he could be the next Hugh Hefner. But, that didn't work out so well when he realized about half of his stars were only seventeen. He never married Ashley. The thought of marriage scared them both, so they decided to just be together. Wedding or not.

Gerard now owns Cartoon Network. He loved working with kids, so he took all of the violence from cartoons and started his own charity helping people around the world. He married...Frank. Yup, turns out Freard was real all along.

Spencer and Jon sort of disappeared after a while. Spencer mainly only talked to Ryan and Clarissa. Jon went back to Chicago to marry his girlfriend.

Clarissa closed the wedding album and looked to her left. She picked up the little stick and flipped it over, "RYAN!" She yelled as loud as she could. Ryan quickly jumped up from the couch downstairs and ran to the room, scared something had happened to his precious wife.

"Clarissa! What's wrong!? What happened!?" He asked frantically.

"I'M PREGNANT!" She screamed and jumped into his arms. It took a moment for Ryan to realize what she had just said. But when he did, he spun Clarissa around and kissed her hard. Tears spilled from his eyes.

"A George Ryan Ross the fourth?" He asked. She laughed and nodded. He sighed and pulled her into a hug, "I love you. With all my heart."

"I love you too."

The couple had their child...Sadly, only the baby made it. Clarissa died during the pregnancy. But don't think that was the end of her! She was gone for only about fifteen minutes. The doctors were about to pull the sheet over her head, while Ryan watched with his newborn in his arms. Suddenly, the heart monitor started to beep again, slowly. Ryan's eyes widened and Clarissa sat up.

Turns out it just wasn't Clarissa's time yet. It was a miracle. So they both went on, caring for little Ryan. That's pretty much it. Nothing more to write to this story.

But remember, the next time you nearly die and you're just somehow saved...Look up, and maybe, just maybe, you'll catch a glimpse of Clarissa. Still doing her job.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ryan Ross Keeps His Promise

The link to my new story. Go check it out =D
xoxogreysceneyou!