Dead!

Two Years

Ugh.

I feel like shit.

I opened my eyes to a blinding light. I panicked at first, thinking it was the same light I saw when I died...twice. But it was just sunlight pouring into my windows. I sat up and looked around. I saw Brendon, he seemed older. He had a tattoo on his arm. Spencer had a beard and was asleep. Jon's hair wasn't all emo-ish anymore.

I looked to my left and saw Ryan. He was sound asleep. I glanced down and noticed he had tattoos on his wrists and he wasn't wearing his usual jeans with a v-neck shirt. He was wearing jeans with a striped button down shirt and a brown vest. His hair was shorter...a lot shorter, and wore a headband, "Ryan?" I shook him. He groaned and lifted his head up.

His eyes widened and he jumped to his feet, "Clarissa?" I nodded and he pulled me quickly into his arms.

"I thought I lost you." He whispered.

"What happened?" I asked.

"We brought you here and you fell asleep during your concussion. You slipped into a coma and the doctor said you might die. It's been two years and he said that you would die within the next week. We all came over to spend last days with you...But you're awake!" He exclaimed.

"Me...Nearly die?" I asked.

"It must be a miracle!" He said and held me close, "I let go of drugs for good. I'm clean for life. After you fell into a coma, I went into rehab. After six-weeks I burned all of my contacts and threw out the rest of my drugs." He said.

Tears filled my eyes. He had done that for me? He let go of his most prized possession for me?

"I love you, Ry."

"I love you too."

"So what now?" I asked, looking around. I looked back and his eyes lit up.

"We get married."

WHAT!?

"Huh?"

"After you get out of this dump, we're going to get married. We're going to plan a huge weddind with all of our friends and family. We're going to live the rest of our lives together and have a little George Ryan Ross the fourth." He explained.

"Aw, Ry," I said and pulled him into a hug, "I think that's a wonderful idea." I whispered. He pulled back.

"In that case...," He got down on one knee, "I want to do this right, so...Clarissa Senners," He opened a small velvet box, "Will you marry me?"

"Yes." I said, tears filling me eyes as he slipped on the gorgeous ring on my finger.
♠ ♠ ♠
Epilouge will be up soon =D