Status: LATE BUT STILL GOING ON

Why me?

3 weeks.

"RAVEN! What on Earth happened to you?" My mom said before I could ask anything like why she was here.

"I was having a paint fight with Lexi, Matt, and Anna. But it is my turn to ask something what the hell is all this!?" I said referring to all the wedding things spread across the coffee table, also the man sitting next to her.

"Well like I said the wedding is in 3 weeks we need to finalize all the plans, and get you to pick 1 out of 100 wedding dresses we have picked for you. Also there is the cake testing,oh and also the rings!" My mom said seeming more excited than she should be.

"Mom I haven't even told what kind of wedding I would like, and wedding dress."

"Yes you did when we were watching all those wedding show for the last past 3 month. Man I knew you liked weddings but I didn't think, you liked them that much. So when I asked you question with wedding magazine's during the show you wouldn't think it was weird."

"Wow mom I got to say I didn't think you had it in you to be that sneaky." I said crossing my arms.

"Well honey you are not the only one in the house with a half of brain." She said with a grin and one eye brow raised.

"Okay well where is Andrew? Shouldn't he be here to help finalize everything?" I asked looking around.

"Don't worry dear he is here he is in the bedroom getting something." Mom said pointing to Andrews bedroom.

I walk over to the room when is Andrew looking at a piece of paper, he had a box next to him filled with what looked like letters.

"Hey there strange." I said sitting next to him.

"Hey." He said blissfully while looking at the paper.

"What ch'a got there."

"A letter from your parents about how you were doing." I gave him a confused face.

He laughed a little. "You see when I first found out about this I was pissed. Then a few days later my parents showed me these." he gestured to the box "They were essentially progress reports on what was new with you, how you were and what kind of things you were into."

"That sounds really stalkerish." I commented.

"Yeah I thought so too. Don't worry my parents did the something for me. One day I started reading them and I realized you haven't changed at all and that you were still the same girl. Also the fact that I confirmed that you weren't lying in your e-mails helped also."

I giggled "Well duh. I wouldn't lie to my best friend." I nugged him "Besides I did wonder about us as more than friends you know. Like one of those romance teen movies. But that was just me having an over active imagination."

"So do you want to get married,or do you want to plan some way to get out of this?" Andrew asked taking my hand.

I had given this answer thought on the car ride home with Anna and I knew my answer. However at this very moment I got really nervous. I know what I want to say but I couldn't say it.I just sat there with my mouth opened, looking stupid.

"Andrew I want to-"

"What are you two up to? We still need to finalize everything still." The wedding planner said sticking his head through the door way."

"Okay we will be there in a sec we are talking something very important." I said looking at him with a serious look.

"Oh okay, just come out at meet us." He said disappearing from sight.

I turn back to Andrew giving him the same look "Andrew I want to... get married to yo-" I was cut off again but by nothing bad. It was Andrew kissing me. He wrapped his arms around me, and held me like he's been wanting to do this. I mimicked his actions. This is our first kiss, and it is the best thing ever.

"We need to get back before they think we are trying to have sexy time." I said breaking the kiss.

He laughed again "Sexy time? Okay I guess your right."

We got up and walked in to the living room holding hands. No one gave us a weird look like we just did something unspeakable. If I was them I would assume the same thing. Oh they are just a couple, getting married, nothing too big here.

Andrew and I sat there for hours finalizing ever single last detail there was to finalize. The colors, indoors or out, where it is going to be, what arrangement we liked the best, and so on and so forth. It is not that I hated it, it is everything was all at once. Well not everything. There is still the wedding gown and the brides maids dresses. Then the rings. After everything was planned my mom and the wedding planner, packed up and left.

"Oh my god I thought it would never end!" Andrew said while plopping himself on the sofa.

"I know. They did not give me enough time to rehearse for auditions in two day." I said sitting next to him. "Well I have been practicing it is not as much as I am used to."

"Well lets practice, he said getting me to my feet."

"Wait you want to help me? Are you sure you can do this?" I questioned he acting abilities.

"Yeah," he said getting up "trust me." He held our his hand to help me up.

That night all we did was practice for beauty and the beast. Andrew is way better than I could ever imagine him to be. It was like he pulled me into the story and made me feel like I was really Belle. But as swiftly as he impressed me he did with his feet. This man is as light as air. Then came the singing, which also he was amazing at. We sang little town he was all the man, and I was all the women. Then the door bell rang.

"Oh yeah my parents are coming/staying over today. Sorry I forgot to tell you" Andrew said rubbing the back of his neck as he got the door.

But when he opened the door it was not his parents.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I never update. But if I get more subscribers I promise I will.