So Wrapped up in You

001.

“Adaaaam!” I yelled into the phone.

“Spencer! Oh my god I miss you.” He squealed just as excited as I was. “I will not forgive you for this.” He said seriously.

“Adam, I’m sorry! We couldn’t get home.” I said laughing a bit.

“Spence, we haven’t spent a Christmas apart in like a thousand years.”

“Pretty sure that’s a little bit of an exaggeration Captain Adam.” I said using the name I’d called him when we were little.

“Alright fine, maybe it’s more like 10 years. But that’s still a long time! It’s tradition. And don’t use that name against me.” He protested making me laugh.

“I love you Adam, say hello to everyone for me.”

“Alright fine, but your mom’s not a happy camper.”

“Well then I’m glad you’re dealing with her and not me.”

“You’re a bitch Spencer Leigh!” He shouted into the phone, laughing with me.

“Your point?” I replied into the phone. “Oh by the way I have your present here, and you’re going to love it.” I said in a sing song voice.

“Ooo what is it?”

“My lips are sealed, but I have to go; we’re starting to cook dinner and if I’m not over there to help we’ll be eating slop that a bunch of drunken band boys made.”

He chuckled, “Good luck Spencer.”

“Thanks Adam.” I said sadly, missing my best friend even more. “I miss you.”

“Miss you too Spencer. Now go make dinner, eat til you puke, open presents and get shit faced.” Adam said cheerfully.

I laughed for a few minutes. “Alright, I shall do that. Merry Christmas Adam.”

“Merry Christmas.” He responded, softly.

After I hung up Alex attacked me, pinning me down onto the bunk. “Well hello there.” I said laughing.

“Hey there.” He said starring at me.

“Umm…whatcha doing?” I asked laughing at him.

“Looking at the most beautiful thing ever.” He told me like it was obvious.

“Aww, you’re such a liar.” I said laughing.

“I am no such thing.” He defended himself.

“Alright sure.” I giggled ten looked up at him, watching his facial expressions change from silly to loving, his thick dark hair that dangled far past his face, and most of all, his warm brown eyes. “You need a hair cut.”

He looked down at me like I was crazy and then laughed. “You would stare at the beauty that is my face and only notice that I need a hair cut.”

I laughed at him, “Well you do, it’s almost longer than mine Lex.” I said as I playfully slapped his cheek.

"Ouch!" He wailed dramatically, rubbing the place where my hand had slapped.

"That didn't hurt Alex." I said, laughing

"Yes it did." He pouted.

"What would you like me to do about that?"

"Kiss it?"

I sighed, "Alright." I leaned forward to kiss his cheek but he turned his head at the last moment, causing me to kiss his lips. Acting quickly Alex intensified the kiss, pushing his tongue in. When we broke apart I looked at him seriously. "Told you it didn't hurt."

"It did too, the pain just decided to travel to my lips at the last moment." He said smirking down at me.

"You're something else Gaskarth, now get up I have to get dressed and go over to help Kai and Nina."

"But Spencerr!"Alex whined wrapping his arms around me as we laid side by side.

"Alex, let me at least get dressed before you get all clingy." He kissed my cheek and let me go.

"I expect you to come back after you're clothed." He said seriously as he reached for his mac.

"Alright Alex." I said chuckling.

I stood up and grabbed clothes out of the drawers that were positioned to the right of Alex and my bunk, then headed towards the small bathroom.

"Alex Gaskarth, I am only staying on this tour if you promise you boys will CLEAN the bathroom." I said after running out of the small room moments earlier; the shower was covered in soap scum, loose hair, a slimy substance covered part of the floor and the whole room gave off a peculiar odor. "It's bad enough it's so small with my claustrophobia."

"I'll talk to the boys." He responded wrapping his arms around me.

"Thank you." I mumbled into his chest receiving a mouth full of Glamour Kills sweatshirt and the distinct smell of Chrome on his body. "I'm sorry for being such a pain Alex…"

He pushed me to arms length to look into my eyes. "You're not a pain Spencer, we're just not used to having a girl around…"

I looked at him in horror. "So if I wasn't around that bathroom would stay like that?"

He laughed, "Unfortunately; see you're not a pain, we're already benefitting from having you here."

I laughed at the memory as I hopped into the shower, now clean from any form of hair, scum or slime.


After drying my body off I put my hair up, on top of my head to avoid getting my clothes wet, and got dressed in my purpled checkered and ruffled dress with a pair of cowboy boots and my peacock ring.*

Taking my hair out of the pony tail holder I brushed it and started to dry it off, hoping it would stay curly throughout the day.

With my hair the way I like it, I pulled out my small make-up bag and applied a light black eyeliner, silver eyeshadow and almost clear lipgloss.

"Wow, you look amazing today miss." Alex said when I walked back towards our bunk.

"Exaggerating Alexander." I said sitting down next to him, keeping my legs crossed.

"Now am I aloud to be clingy?" He asked pushing his mac to the end of the bed and looking up at me with his large, brown puppy dog eyes.

"You know the pout doesn't work on me." I said still sitting up. He started to whimper like a little puppy, sticking out his bottom lip. "But I guess I do kind of want a little more time with you before I have to cook all day."

"Yay!" Alex said wrapping his arms around me.

My head was nestled directly on top of his heart as he kept me close with his left arm wrapped around me, using his right to hold onto my left hand. "Alex, if I don't go I wont go." I complained, sleepily.

"Spencer, just a few more minutes." He whined, keeping his eyes shut tight.

"Alex Gaskarth, you're such a whiner." I teased him, pulling away gently to sit up. "Come walk me over." I said pulling on his arm.

"But it's cold out there." He said seriously.

"Well no shit, Alex, it's winter." I said sarcastically, he refused to move, wrapping himself in our blanket. "Fine, I guess I'll just have to walk all alone…in the cold, where any random hobo could just come out of no where and attack me and eat me alive."

We stared each other down after I said this for about a minute before we both cracked and started laughing. "Oh god, alright I'll walk you over." He said getting out of the bunk and slipping on his Niki's

"Yay! I love you Alex." I said hugging him quickly.

"Yeah, I love you too."

As I walked my boots clicked against the tiled floor. "Well hello sunshine." Jack welcomed me as I entered the living area.

"Hello Jackie." I smiled and searched for my grey coat.

"Click-clack's today?" Jack asked, using the name he called all of my shoes that had any form of heels.

"Yes sir." I smiled at him, finding my coat and pulling it on. "Alex, I'm going to be eaten if you don't hurry up!" I called towards the back of the bus.

"Just a minute." He responded distractedly.

"What's going to eat you?" Zack asked, walking into the living area from the bathroom.

"A hobo." Zack nodded, unfazed. "Oh Zack, we need you to set up the tables over on the other bus." I said smiling.

"Alright, let me get shoes on…" He disappeared as well.

Five minutes later neither of the boys had returned, leaving Jack and me to watch some random cartoon. "Jack, I think there's a monster at the end of the bus." I told him seriously.

He looked at me wide-eyed. "Why do you say this?"

"The boys are still not here?"

"Oh, good point." He waited a moment to ponder, then shrugged. "Oh well." He turned back to his cartoons making me laugh.

"Ready to go Miss?" Alex asked reaching out for my hand.

"Only ten minutes ago." I teased letting him lead me out the bus, our fingers laced.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Spencer's Outfit
What do you thiink?! :)
Comments ?