Status: Will be active again in the summer

Zacky Vengeance's kid

What shirt?

Jade's point of view

You know, It's kinda funny. Watching four grown men with tattoos and piercings arguing over what shirt looks better on MY daughter. They were arguing over a black shirt with the death bat on it and a shirt that's white and has the words Avenged Sevenfold gave me life on it.

"The black ones better" Johnny said and holding it up to my daughter's chest.

"No, The white ones better" Matt said shoving Johnny away from my daughter.

"The black ones definitely better" said Brian as he looked from the shirt in Johnny's hand, to my daughter and back again.

"Jimmy what do you think" Matt asked as he shoved the shirt in Jimmy's face.

"I personally think there both cool. But if I had to pick a shirt it wouldn't be ether of those" Jimmy said then pulled out something from behind his back.

"Now this a cool shirt" Jimmy said and showed everyone a pink shirt that 'I Love Uncle Jimmy' on the front and a picture of jimmy smiling on the back.

The whole room got quiet as everyone stared at Jimmy and Jimmy stared at everyone else.

I sighed and walked over to the drawer that had other shirts in it and pulled out a blue shirt with Dora the explorer on it and walked over to my daughter and put the shirt on her.

When I finished changing her I picked her up and turned around and saw everyone frowning.

"Oh stop mopping and lets get the barbecue started" I told the guys as I walked out of the bedroom and headed towards the back yard.

The sun was shining and it was warm out. I walked over to the little
sand box that Matt bought for Hope for her first birth day.'which was three months ago.'

I placed hope into the sand box and placed a few toys around her to play with. When I stood up I saw Brian starting the grill and Matt talking on his cell phone to someone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the deal. Since I have like 52 subscribers I want at least six comments on the story, weather there good or bad I don't care just comment.