Status: thank you all. ❤

It's A Shame I'm A Dream

You Can't Stop Me Now.

01/15

I haven't been writing lately because I've been very busy, today's actually the last day of semester one and I've pulled off all A's! Now to keep it up through second semester...

Mitch's party was a complete bore, his brother was out on a road trip so he didn't get any high-school friends to be there like he said. I mostly stayed inside the house even though it was stifling hot and smelled bad, because all the pot smoke was drifting around outside and I was scared I wouldn't be able to resist. As it is though, I've been clean for twelve days. I sold off my last Percocet at the party.

Mom and Dad were so happy about my grades, they're taking me out to dinner tonight. I still haven't decided where I want to go yet, but I'm debating between Red Lobster and Sushi Boat Town. I mean, Red Lobster's got the best pasta, but I haven't had sushi (even if it's not authentic) in ages and that's good stuff.

I'd better go change now, I'll make up my mind the car probably. I'm proud to say the bruises are faded to yellow and they'll be gone soon.

You really don't need drugs to be this happy about life. x

Love, Me
♠ ♠ ♠
5 Comments Or Critiques Before My Next Update, Please.
Thank You For Reading! (:
Happy Christmas!