Cockblocker

I'm your motivation

Image
The crowd is screaming, there are people shoving, hitting, humping,
grinding, making drug deals, and making out.

The Skyscrapers are belting out their sweet, utterly lame lyrics.
Their bass is SICK though, shit man you can feel it thumping and thumping...and thumping..
teehee.

They're sure are hot but damn they suck.

It's just Kiresten, Dylan and Nathan.

This. Is. A. Awkward. Situation.

Nathan bobbed his head to the beat, regardless of it's sucky rhythm.

Kiresten was in the mosh pit, mosh mosh moshing it up with them moshers.

I think she's drunk. It's dark and smells like pot out here.

I wouldn't be surprised if the cops came already, come on man this place reeeeeks!

Maybe they have a warehouse of weed out here..oh shit man I'd fucking love that!

"Hey! Kiresten?!"
a guy with white tapers and light chestnut flippy hair asked the golden blonde e-tard of a bitch and she nodded to her name, looking up to him.

"Oh my damn, Brittan!" she shrieked, ending the grindfest she had going on and pushed Brittan out of the mosh pit, into the grass area where they could talk...alone.

She looked behind her, licking her lips, intending to make Nathan jealous and stare.

Yeah, that's right you can't have this shit, Nathan I got Brittan and he's way better than you..

I guess.

Hey, Kiresten it's not working.

He doesn't care.

If he cared, he'd come over and make you introduce lil Mr. Brittan to him so you can watch Nathan punch the snot out of Brittan but no you're not because you're horrid at making people jealous!

"How you been dawg," Kiresten asked, hugging him repeatedly as he laughed and replied "Good, good but I gotta question.." she looked up to him and slurred "Yeaaaah?" clenching her jaw, her pupils dilating over and over.

"Shit Kiresten why you on e?" He muttered, holding onto her arms to prevent her from hugging repeatedly over and over again.

"No sireeeeeee, I am not!" she giggled like a school girl and wrapped her arms around his neck, but he took her arms off his neck and his checks flushed to a rosy pink.

"Don't lie to me."
"Why would I lie to you?"

He looked around, avoiding eye contact and felt a hard tap on his broad shoulders.

He turned around and saw Nathan, glaring straight back at him.

"Ay Nathan," He deepened his voice.

"Hey man what you doin with her?" He said through clenched teeth.

"We're just chilling, relax bro," Brittan latched his hand around Kiresten's shaking hand as she stood there carelessly.

"Whatever man." and Nathan left.

"Man, Kizzy!" Brittan led her to the parking lot, she still has the same puppy dog look.

"You're really fucked up tonight." He murmured, brushing away a lock of blonde hair away from her face.

"I knoow." She slurred, licking her lips and she laid her head on his shoulders.

"Let's sit on my car, it's really pretty out." He replied, climbing up on top of his black Titan truck, pulling Kiresten up by a hand.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, as they stared at the stars tonight.

"Let's go to Vegas, baby!" She squealed as she glanced at him and stared back at the shining stars again.

"Baby, not tonight." He chuckled, amused by her spur of spontaneously.

She laid down, exhaling loudly and whispered "I feel like I can eat the world."

Brittan laid down as well and he snickered "Your mouth isn't big enough for it."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah." He stood upright on his elbows facing Kiresten and he poked her abs, making her jump and squeal.

"Don't fall!" He laughed with her as she giggled like a babbling baby.

It's cute.

"I can prove it to you, I can eat a fucking world right now!" She protested, standing on top of the Titan's roof waving her arms around, feeling the nightly cool breeze.

"Hey, can we get out of here?" She asked, jumping down from the truck and peered inside the window.

"Yeah, where you wanna go?" He hopped down, unlocking the truck, opening the door for Kiresten like a true fucking gentleman he is.

She climbed into the driver's seat and she hit the wheel, "I dunno, let's get lost!"

"How about we get lost in my room?" He laughed, sitting on top of Kiresten and she batted him playfully saying "You're squishing me!"

She pulled his face towards her and she leaned in, softly kissing his lips.

She grinned while biting her lips.

How in the world everything she does is so cute?

He leaned in for more but she put a finger to his mouth saying "Let's save it for later."
♠ ♠ ♠
woooow, this story has been reported twice, please also
tell me what's the fuck wrong with this story because I know there's some screwy
shit that I need to fix but I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IIIIIS!
kthnkx i love you.