Status: finished being typed. just needs to be updated! ^^

No One Cares About What Happens to Teenage Killers

It's true romance is dead. I shot it in the chest and in the head.

I turn back to Quint. His chest has only two bruised but they’re bad. I trace my finger across the scar that runs from his right shoulder to his left hip. Then down his olive colored abs.

“where does it hurt?” he slides my hand over the first bruise.

“right here. He whispers. I wipe away a tear that stealthily slid from my eye and wrap his torso tightly. He’s painfully skinny but oddly muscular.

His jet black hair slightly covers his eyes. One crystal blue and the other a bright shade of violet. My eyes are a light shade of green but other than that we look like twins. My hair is the same only about 4 inches longer, same bone structure and everything. A lot of people actually do think that were twins but Quint is much more than a brother could ever be.

I remember the first time we met.

***** One sunny day all of the neighborhood kids gathered to play capture the flag. this time three new boys joined in. triplets. This worked out perfectly. Now we had even teams. Halfway through the game it started raining. Pouring. Everyone ran home. I didn’t understand. It was just rain. I ran around and splashed getting soaked in the process. Soon I got really cold so I started heading home. When I passed the large oak tree in Mr. Grayson’s yard I saw something. When I went to inspect I saw one of the new boys sitting calmly. I stared at him and he stared back. Finally he spoke.

“Hello. I’m Quinton Michael Jones. My brothers call me Quint.”

I smile. “hey. My name is Azara Gabrielle Saios. I don’t have any brothers but my sister calls me Az or Azy.”

“well Az or Azy,” he said “ your shivering. Come here.” I sat next to him he quickly positioned me between his legs and then put is jacket on backwards so that I was between him ant it.

“Hmmm. “he sighed. “It looks like I have become your guardian angel”

"only If I get to be yours.” I aid a little stubbornly.

“deal.” I could hear the smile in his voice.*****

Ever since then I cant remember a day when we weren’t together. The only fight we’ve ever had was when I saw him kiss Amber Peters in 4th grade. And then I got back at him by kissing Tommy Gates. He got so jealous that he broke Tommy nose. Ever since then it was understood by us that I was his and he was mine.

I look back at his face. The gash started bleeding again.
♠ ♠ ♠
IM SORRY! Comment? maybe i'll update sooner....
hmmm...something to think about.

title credit- music or the misery- FOB