Status: finished being typed. just needs to be updated! ^^

No One Cares About What Happens to Teenage Killers

begin the deep breathing

“Quint-”

“I know Az I can feel it. Just-”

“Do it fast.” I get up and grab the alcohol, soak a paper towel in it, wring it out, and walk back to the bed.

Thinking fast, I gently lower myself over him so that I don’t hurt his ribs. I press my mouth to his.

He tenses. He knows what’s coming. A few moments pass and he’s relaxed.

He’s kissing me back anxiously. He wants to get it over with.

Quickly I press the paper towel to his forehead. He stops and his jaw tightens. The next thing I know he’s kissing me again. More fiercely this time.

Through the pain.

I want so badly to take it away but I know that I cant. Not completely. Instead I do what I can and finish cleaning him up.

“Thank you.” he says a bit breathlessly.

“Quint? How bad did you hurt him? all that blood couldn’t have been yours.”

“most of it was his” he agrees wiggling out of bed and taking off his jeans to reveal the black and green checkered boxers that we bought a few days ago. “I really don’t know how bad he’s hurt. I want thinking about who I was hurting. I was thinking about not dying. I left so fast that I couldn’t check out the damage.”

He slides back into bed, wraps he in his arms and reaches over to turn off the light.

“hey, is that my shirt?”

“I was tired and it was the first one I grabbed. I was tired.” I reply

“and how do you feel now?” he asks

“still tired... But this time from being your guardian angel.”

I feel his laugh deep in his chest “only if I get to be yours.”

“deal.” he leans down for a kiss and we fall asleep, embraced. Just like a hundred times before.
♠ ♠ ♠
what happens when they wake up?? comment and find out....
oh and if you subscribe i'll be your best friend ever in the world ever ^^

p.s. title credit: storms- November blessing