Status: finished being typed. just needs to be updated! ^^

No One Cares About What Happens to Teenage Killers

changing

“Quint stop. Look at him.” Dominic shook in the doorway, tears streaming down his face. His clothes are bloodstained which mean that he didn’t change them from last night. His face and arms are bruised.

“Q-Quint.” he whispers. “I’m so sorry.” he falls to his knees.

“Dom!” I scream and kneel in front of him. “are you okay? What happened? didn’t pop take care of you?”

“please, Azara. Help me. I don’t want to loose pop or Quint.” he looks up at me “or you.”

I pull him over to the couch. “Dominic were fixing it. Tell me what happened with pop.” for the second time I get out the first aid kit. I also grab a pair of Quint’s clothes.

“he told me everything. Tri-Quad? I feel sick. I couldn’t stay there.”

“Whered you go? Quint asks concerned for his twin.

“the park. I slept in the tubes and came here as soon as I woke up.” he explains while changing.

“you should have come here sooner.” I say.

“I couldn’t! Not after what I did to you! I hate how I just assumed that it was you. I hate myself for killing Autry and Marley and Chey” he starts crying and Quint holds his brother in a tight embrace.

“No. Its not your fault. These people are sick. Were going to find this bastard and kill him for you. We wont let him hurt you anymore okay? Its going to be okay.” Quint looks at him and smiles. “look I know that this might be hard for you to talk about but can you remember severely pissing anyone off in the past one and a half years?”

He stands up. “oh god” the color drains from his face. “the accident. Remember when I had to get surgery? Because took pops car out and crashed it? Right through that woman’s bedroom.”

“of course! Why didn’t we think of it sooner?!” I bolt up and grab my laptop. “Celenia Davis. Single. No kids. Orphan. No siblings. It has to be her. She’s unemployed but did you see her house…”

“way too big.” Quint chimes in . “but she’s 34.”

“so? She’s the leader. The age limits don’t apply to her.”

“Az, we need a plan.” his eyes grow dark just like they always do before a hunt.
♠ ♠ ♠
huh.
is it bad? is that why your not reading?
please read! subscribe! comment!

love you! <3