Status: finished being typed. just needs to be updated! ^^

No One Cares About What Happens to Teenage Killers

Get redy for the fight.

Before three we have 16 other TQ hunters in my apartment including pop. We also have Celenias schedule, the blueprints to her house, her phone and e-mail records and we know all of the weapons she owns legally and not.

By 4 we have a plan.

By 5 were split into teams ad assigned a job.

By 7 were positioned.

Lucy knocks on the front door as planned.

“Yes?” Celenia says opening the door. “Can I help you?” the mic were listening thrugh crackles.

“Hello. My name is Dana Lowman and I’m fron the central gas company. We received a notice front your security system that there’s a minor gas leak here. Do you mind if we take a look?” she motions to Jeff and Travis who are dressed the same as she is. I’m almost surprised at how well she can act. ALMOST. Acting was one of the first things we were taught in our training. Its right up there with lying.

“Oh. Yeah. Should I leave the house or something?” she asks stepping aside. Were in.

“No ma’am. It will only take twenty minutes. Like I said its only minor. Can you turn off the gas for us? We just need to replace a pipe.”

“Sure thing” we hear her walk off.

“Move in teams 2 and 5.” Travis says “Teams 4 and 6 standby. Team 3 continue watching. Team 1 is inside.”

Quint tightens his grip around my waist. Were sitting in the bushes and he’s behind me. His chin rests on my shoulder.

“Azara” he whispers

“Mhmm?”

“What if it doesn’t work? What if something happens to you? I couldn’t live through that,”

“Your not going to have to. We have backup and they have backup and they have backup. She doesn’t suspect anything and we already have three teams inside. that’s already way more than we’ve ever had.”

“But she’s powerful. We have no idea what her defense plans are. No doubt she’ll recognizes us. What if it doesn’t work?” he asks again.

“Pop wouldn’t be here if he thought wed be in trouble he wouldn’t let us be here if he thought wed be in danger.” I sit up on my knees and turn towards him. Leaning close to him I cup his face in my hands. “Nothing can hurt you when I’m here.”

He smiles. “Azy. You know I don’t care about what happens to me as long as your okay.” he slides his arms back around my waist.

“I wish you wouldn’t say that.”

“Would you rather I lie to you?”

“No, I want you to realize how much you mean to me and that if anything happened to you id be devastated. I need you Quint.”

“Do you really mean that?” he asks

“Of course I do! Who else would watch slasher movies with me? Who would hold me through a thunder storm? Who would help me pick out skinnies? Who would kill the spider for me? Who would be my guardian angel?” he smiles and reaches up to kiss me. I wrap my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss.

All of a sudden we hear a scream and a crash from the house, amplified by the microphone. Startled I flinch and break the kiss. Quint tightens his grip around my waist.

“Its okay, baby.” he murmurs. We hear more crashes and grunts.
♠ ♠ ♠
im so so sorry i didnt update sooner.
needless to say im uber lazy.

but on the flip side i finished typing it and all of the other chapters are ready to be put up!

so i'll be posting the rest very soon! ^^

comment! subscribe!
love you.