Status: finished being typed. just needs to be updated! ^^

No One Cares About What Happens to Teenage Killers

Everybodys ready for the funeral

“Who are you people?! What are you doing in my house?!!?”

“Move in teams 4 and 6! Now! Lucy screams. Quint grabs my hand and intertwines his fingers in mine.

“Were next” I say “Are you ready to bring this bitch down?”

“I’ve been ready since she killed Autry.” he growls.

“Quinton. Azara. Were ready for you.” we hear pop say through the mic.

“Lets go.” Quint pulls me out of our hiding place, drops my hand and walks towards the house in front of me. I keep up but enjoy the view. He’s wearing the black skinny jeans and a tight-ish black t-shirt that shows off his muscles. I’m wearing an identical outfit. Were both wearing classic black Chuck Taylor’s.

When we get inside we find four people guarding the door (two inside and two outside) in the kitchen several plates and glasses are broken. When we get to the dining room, Quint angles his body in front of mine so that I could get a clear shot if I needed to but he’s in the line of fire.

Celenia is cuffed taped and tied to a chair. All of her weapons are strewn across the table.

“It took you two long enough. I was a little surprised at you though. I thought each other was all you needed. I didn’t expect there to be teams and plans and backup.” she taunts

“They found us. Not the other way around.” Quint laughs.

“Lest just get this over with.” I say, handing him his Bersa Thunder .380. He points it between her eyes.

“I’ve been watching you two since your first kill. Eight years. Somehow you’ve stayed together not only as partners but as lovers as well. I would clap but my hands are kinda…you know.” Quint lowers his gun. “Are you chickening out? I’ve never known Quinton Jones to chicken out.”

“Um…no actually I’m waiting for you to shut the fuck up. And if you cant I think I can help you with that. Duct tape?” Lucy tosses him the Duct tape and smile. Quint bites off a large piece. Wile covering her mouth he screams.

“The bitch bit me!”

“And you blood tastes even better that your brothers.” she laughs

“SHUT UP!” I scream “Why cant you take your defeat like a true Tri-Quad member?! Out of everyone you’ve been the most annoying!” I walk over to Quint and pull him into the kitchen. “Can someone please tape her mouth?” after taking care of Quints finger I lead him back into the dining room.

Quint points him gun again and shoots this time. It hits her perfectly between her eyes. He drops his arm, turns and walks out of the house.

“Will someone please contact the FBI?” I ask suddenly exhausted. “Teams 3, 4 and 5 search the house for anything regarding Tri-Quad. Team 1 clean up the kitchen so nobody cuts themselves. Then clean out the cabinets and fridge and donate everything to the food pantry. Team 2 wrap up all her belongings and donate what you can to good will. Team 6 please keep lookout. There might be a few TQ members that stop by.” Everyone gets to work and I set off to find Quint.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! second chapter today!
are you happy shes dead?
leave your opinion.

comment! subscribe!
love you!