Sequel: Crush

Stop & Erase

It's something you can't hide

*Nick's Pov*
Yeah I Know it was Wrong but I kissed her Actually Kissed her and She did a Wonderful Job I was So amazed by her Voice like how i was at the radio station interview.We Just got off stage Wondering if Lacey Caught that Special Thing I did Before we Began "Fly With Me" , Mom walked over to us " Boys be very Quiet when you go into the Dressing Room Lacey Isn't Feeling well" She said we walked into the place to see Her asleep on the couch Frankie Sitting on the floor Next to her and Demi and Danielle Sitting Next to her Her Band went Back to their bus and Alex Stayed to get Lacey " whats wrong with her?" Joe asked " Shes Just Tired and Dizzy that's all she said before she went to sleep Alex is going to take her back to the bus and we are going to go eat boys" Dad said we all nodded. After an Hour Of Hanging out We decided to go back to the bus. We Heard laughing " Alex that is so not funny god your a loser...... Ha ha yeah I'm Fine now ... I Love you tell Dan I said that also I love you guys alot! .....Byezy!" We Heard Lacey Talking she was awake now Sitting on the edge of her Bunk In Shorts and a Tank top With a Sticky Note on her Forehead . She hung up her Phone and saw all of us " ELLO GUYS!" she said hugging each of us, " sorry for what happened earlier I have no clue what happened " she giggled like it was a joke. Mom said it was bed time about an hour later everyone was laying in there bunk Of cores all of us kids watching a Movie or Playing Music. I wanted to talk to Lace so I got up and opened her curtain " Lace really High School Musical " I said as i saw it just starting " what Zac Efron is hot.... That was a Joke I think its a Cute Love Story and I have one two and Three I'm going threw all tonight do you want to join?" She asked I laughed "Sure" She Moved over and Layed Sideways against the Side of the Bus I faced her She was starring back , But soon started to watch the movie By the Second one I was laying down and She was laying on me with He Head on my Chest and My Arm around her It got to the so called " Sad" part where Gabriella Leaves " I bet it would be alot easier to break up in song " She said I laughed " Who Knows to me It looks kinda Painful " She Shrugged. About Two Hours later It now being 3 am we started the 3rd one and Half way threw it she feel Asleep I Smiled at her and Fell asleep also.
*Lacey*
I woke Up Trying to Realize my Surroundings I was Still Laying on Nick Like last Night I looked at the Time an Realized there was another Sticky note but on Nick this time Which Made me Laugh. I sat up and Grabbed the note.

' Dear, Lacey & Nick or Who ever Reads this first
We all Went out to Eat Break Fast There is Stuff on the Bus for Nick after he Checks him Self and Lacey Take your Pills, If you Notice that we aren't back yet That Means everyone is doing something its a free day before the Concert Tomorrow
Love, Denise, Paul, Kevin ,Danielle, Joe,Demi, Frankie, Alex ( I put the Stick note muahahha!) , and Danny
Ps: We got Pictures You Two are just so Darn Cute~ Joe & Demi <3'


I Laughed at that Note and Noticed Nick was going to have to Move for me to Move So I kissed him and He Jumped up and Flipped off the Bunk " whoa jumpy Much Nicky!" I said laughing He Glared "I'm Sorry " I said and hugged him " Now Go Check your self and Eat Something " I said he laughed " you sound like my mom " he said " hahah that probley because she left us a note dork!" I said and I went to the Kitchen Area and grabbed a bottle of Water and Took my Pills and I Decided to go with Glasses today, I sat down on the Couch Nick sat next to me " so Nice glasses they make you look Smart Yet Cute" He said I blushed alittle " Did Mr. Nicholas Jerry Jonas call me Cute? whoa I would be Killed by Millions of Girls right Now " I said He laughed then My Phone went off The Screen Read Laney boo I answered it "Lane!" I said Happily " hey Lacey Whats up!" He asked " Nothing Much Hanging out with My Favorite Person in the Entire World and no I don't me you cause I'm not around you dork" I said He laughed Nick looked a Bit Annoyed I Sighed " Lane I'm gonna Text you later ..... Wait what ?..... oh well tell them that its not True you know I would Never Go out With You In Like a Gazillion Years..... No I don't care that I just Took down your Self asteam..... Yeah bye Loser " I hung up I looked at Nick " Soo What do you want to Do toda-" I Was cut off bye Nick Kissing me again, I Kissed Back. He Pulled away " Um Nick why do you keep doing that " I asked Turning away from him " I have No Clue I Just Well I don't Know I'm Sorry " He said " Nick its OK But your Kind of making it hard for me to be your Best Friend " I said and Walked Outside to just walk around.