‹ Prequel: Stop & Erase
Sequel: I Promise You

Crush

* One Year Ago*

I sighed " Guys its nothing Nick Just kissed me a Few Times No Big Deal its over done he has Miley and I was Thinking About Something " I said They all stared at me like ' WHAT?!' but after I Explained they all nodded and we just whent to Sleep the Next Day We were hanging out with Kevin Dani, and Joe " Thats Not funny Joe!" I laughed, Him and Demi Kissed each other " Eww" I said They stared at me " Thats Sick Mand Sick!" I said everyone laughed " Dani you know your like my Second Favorite Girl Person in the WORLD!" I said She laughed " I love you too Lace " She said I I whent to Go get Something to Eat and Found Nick and Miley Just sitting and talking They Looked at me while I was looking for Something But I Ignored Them " Hmm Dang Yall eat so Darn Much " I said Basically to myself I found an Apple on the Counter. And walked back into the other room. Tonight was The Last Show and I was Definalty Gonna make it my best. We Spent the Hole day Practicing even Miley Did Just because and when her and Nick Sang Before the storm I was Silently Crying Threw out the day I told Denise Paul and Frankie My Choice They Approved even though they where sad. It was About Three Hours Till The Show and I finished Practicing and Miley Joe, Nick ,Kevin and dani where watching Demi Practice I whent to The bathroom Whne I came out someone Grabed my arm and draged me to a room " Nick what do you want?" I said Trying to get to the door he was blocking " Lacey Im really sorry that im dateing Miley and your Jelouse " he said " Maybe because Everytime you kissed me I had Feelings For you Its like you Actually made me feel Speical wanted and Needed but as soon as I saw you with Miley ALL THAT WAS GONE! Left me with HeartBreak but your To Blind to See that! Because Your With Miley!" I yelled. I Started to Cry he just stared at me " Nick Please just Opend the door and let me Cry alone " I said he moved closer to me “Nick…” I whispered, feeling his breath on my lips, his nose touching mine.Closing my eyes, I felt his lips press against mine, and it was something I’d never let go of. It was so soft and warm, so special to both of us in different ways, but I wouldn’t tell him what it meant to me I couldn’t. all I could focus on was pushing these feelings away . I kissed him back slowly, pulling myself closer to him, wrapping my arms around his neck a little tighter. Then I realized What I was Doing and I pushed him away and Walked out of the Room. About an Hour Later it was Show Time I got On Stage and Did all My Songs and Before It was time for me to be Done I Stoped and everyone got Quite " Um Hey guys Im sorry to By saying this but Tonight Is my last Night on This Tour I know for everyone eles who is going to the up comeing Shows but somethings have come up and I can not Contuie Touring I will Be Starting My Career in Acting Though and If you Like my Music I will Eventually Tour again " I Stoped and looked at my brothers " Yall have been the Most Amazing Fans ever and thans for giving me this shot in living me dream " I said and walked off stage I walked past Demi She hugged me and I hugged back The boys Looked Sad/ Nick looked mad.I just ignored him I told everyone good bye Huged them and we left for the hotel and I packed the rest of my stuff up And I left to go back to My Home Leaveing The Guy who Just broke my heart I cryed the Hole time and I got into A bit Deppression A few months later.


I got Dressed and Turned on the Tv and Ofcorse it just had to be about me god!

"Today Marks a Hole Year Since Miss Lacey Jameson Quit the Tour with the Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus took her Place afterwards, It was almost Three Months No word From This Riseing Star, Soon she came up with Three more Cd's with Many More songs, Including her Final Songs from her Touring with the Bros and Miss Lovato. She has Been Busy acting Now Staring on a few Disney Shows and In a Few Movies Showing her Singing and Danceing Skills in ' Another Cinderella Story ' and Now She Resently Additionded For a Role in Princess Protection Program Along with Demi Lovato They are Still Close Friends"

"Miley Cyrus and Nick Jonas Started to Date around the Time Lacey Quit Did Miley or Nick have something to do with it? We asked Miley and She Plain out said ' I don't like her and Im Glad she left she has no talent '

I Turned off The Tv Tired of People In my Life It was Crazy Enough with out People wanting to Know EVERYTHING I Sighed as I waited for Danny to Pick me up .' Could my Life get any whorse?'