Australia

Chapter One Hundred and Fifty

Dear Australia Readers,

First of all, please don't report me for not posting an actual chapter here. There’s a legitimate reason why.

Alright, I want t apologise for not posting a chapter in nearly a month.
You’re probably thinking; “oh here we go. She’s going to pule on a mountain of excuses as to why she hasn’t updated.”

Honestly, you’re right.

I’ve been sick for the good part of this past month. And I don’t just mean a little cold. I mean, "vomiting, flu, stuck in bed a lot of the time" type sick.

But thats irrelevant to the story.

I’ve been racking my brain; thinking about pros and cons of making Sam end up with either Sam or Nick.
I know, when it comes to you guys you go both ways; half of you love her with Joe and the other half love her with Nick.

Then it hit me when I woke up this morning.
I’m going to make this; from now on; a choose your own adventure.

I’ll write two individual stories, leading from chapter 149; one in which she ends up with Joe and the other she ends up with Nick.

If you wish, you can subscribe and read both and decide for yourself which one you like better.
Maybe you’ll just read the brother of your choice or maybe, once you read the brother of your choice, curiosity will get the better of you and you’ll read the other.
which ever outcome you choose, I just want my readers to be happy.

I'm yet to update either of these new stories, but that's what i'm working on as you read this more then likely.

Okay. If you think Joe should forgive Sam for all the crap that happened with Nick, and she decides that its Joe she’s in love with then the story for you is:
"Australia – Joe Gets The Girl"

OR!

If Nick is the Jonas you love Sam with and you think when all is said and done, love is love and that’s all that matters then the story for you is:
”Australia – Nick Gets The Girl”

I hope, this way, every single one of you is happy with how things end.
I know I will be.

Thank you for your continued dedication to Australia and being patient with me for so long.
I have so much love and respect for each and every one of you guys.
Those links again are:

Joe - "Australia – Joe Gets The Girl"

Nick - ”Australia – Nick Gets The Girl”

With thanks, and heaps of love
Janabelle
xox