Status: Likely On Hold Until Christmas Time

Under the Mistletoe

We Wish You a Merry Chirstmas

After suffering through my second class, the bell was a life saver. I jumped up and made my way outside of the hall. My eyes scanned the mob of people rushing by, but none of whom I was looking for stuck out. I heard a faint call of my name and I looked over to see the 'caller.'

"Boys!" I smiled and ran over to them. "So, what're your plans?"
"Well, we have practice and that's it. Wanna come?" Tyler asked.
"Eh, sure, might as well. I'm done classes until after the break! Wahoo!" I jumped into the air in a, 'just graduated' fashion.
"Alright, sounds good. You can catch a ride with me," Kris held out his arm for me to link arms with him.
"See ya in a bit boys!" I blew an over-dramatic kiss back and skipped jokingly out the door with Kris.

"So Kris, you wanna come over after practice? Maybe stay over the night?" I asked. "A few the other guys might, and Sid obviously is."
"Sure, we can stop at my house quick after practice then go over to your place."
"Mmmm....kay." I smiled and got into the car as he unlocked it.

*

"Yeah, so then he threw a note back at me...Like come on! I think I was actually paying attention... And then, the prof. freaked at me...!" I blabbed on as we walked down the hallway towards the dressing room.
"Really? He's a jerk, and she sounds like a bitch. I'm glad I didn't have her last year."
"Yeah, you really outta' be glad."

A few steps later we reached the dressing room, "Ay, you guys decent?" I called in through the door.
I heard a few yells of yeah, and one of "Even if we weren't you'd still come in!"
I laughed and entered behind Kris.

My eyes gazed over all of the boys before meeting with the one I was looking for. I ran across to the other side of the dressing room and jumped onto him in a huge hug. "Sidney!|
He laughed, "Heya Carr." Sidney gave me a tight hug, and a kiss on the cheek before setting me down beside his stuff. "How was your morning at school?"
"Good, except Tyler got me in trouble again." My voice lowered, "Now I see why he failed last year, he doesn't focus." I sent a quick wink in Sid's direction. And right on cue I heard his voice.
"Kennedy! Heard you got Carrie in shit again in first period? Come on man." He laughed as he called across the dressing room.
"It's her own fault! She was being a smart ass." I burst out laughing, knowing this was true.
"Okay, okay, let's just shut up at that..." I ended that conversation easily enough, "Oh and Sid, Kris and maybe some other people are staying at my place tonight, just so ya know." He nodded. "Hey Gronk!" I shouted as he entered the dressing room, "You coming to my place tonight? Maybe get a bit wasted?" I joked, even though I knew those guys probably would.
"Eh, you know I'll be there Miss Carr." He shot a quick thumbs up.
"And that's my cue. I'll see you guys when you're out on the ice."

I got up and walked out of the dressing room, waving back to the boys as I did so.
♠ ♠ ♠
Veeeery short, I know.
Sorry, sorry, sorry.

But come on....an update on Christmas Eve? That's still pretty good (:
Hope you all have a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays.
:D