Status: Likely On Hold Until Christmas Time

Under the Mistletoe

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree

"Sid! Stop throwing snow at me! I'm going to be late!"
He gave me a small pout before replying, "Alright. Have a good day. I'm off to the arena anyways."
I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, "See you tonight."

Smiling, I got into the car and backed out of the driveway, seeing Sidney following in the same style, I shot him a wave and turned right.

Once I got to the school I jumped out of my car and made my way towards the front exit. My eyes scanned the clusters of people before finding my target. I ran up behind him before jumping on his back. "Kris!"

He glanced up faintly, already knowing who it was. "Hey Carrie, how are you doing?"

I smiled jumping down, "Good, good. Happy that today's the last day before break."
"Yeah, me too," He laughed lightly, "I need a break."
"Yes, school is just too exhausting, and I'm getting kinda sick of having to see you every sngile da-joking joking."
"You better be!" Kris laughed.
I nodded before jumping at least ten feet in the air. "Oh my God, you freak, you scared me!" I glared back behind me.
"Aw sorry Carr," He gave me a bright smile.
I slapped him lightly on the back of his head, "Jordan, you're such a bully." He gave out a small laugh. "Well guys, we better head up to the third floor, we're running late today, eh?"

The three of us walked up the few flights of stairs to the third floor, "See you after your second class, Carrie? Cuz then we gotta head out."
"Yeah, sounds fine guys. See you later." I gave them a smile, and slipped into the room where my class would be held in a mere few minutes.

***

'And then, you see, there would be a build up on the glass, quite interesting is it not?' I mouthed out all the words as the professor said them. Repetitiveness is a trait of teachers. Repetitiveness was also something that was making me go mentally insane. I continued to mouth out random phrases being said for a few more moments before getting hit in the head with a paper ball. I let out a deep sigh before opening it.

'Hello bitch.
You really need to stop being such a smart ass, you're even starting to get on my nerves.'

I let out a small chuckle before turning around and scrunching up my nose in disgust at Tyler.

I scribbled a quick note back...

'Hella no.
Smart and ass are my two middle names, babe.'

I tossed it back and continued to watch him as he read the paper. A few seconds later, he looked up and laughed while rolling his eyes. He then mouthed out what I read to be 'freak.' I couldn't argue that one.

I jotted a few notes down as to what the teacher was saying, since we did have exams almost directly after break.

As the bell rang I put my books in my bag and glanced up as I felt the presence of someone near me.

Of course, I was correct. I smirked at the sight of Tyler standing over me.
"Hey Ty, you know you really shouldn't be passing notes in class. You don't wanna fail again do you?"
A fairly upset look flashed across his face briefly, "Don't bring it up..."
"Okay, okay, calm down Ty. It's alright... At least that makes you be in my class!"
He shook his head, "Oh yes, it's such a pleasure."
I laughed and got up, "Come on, I have to get to the Lecture Hall in two minutes."

We got out of the room and went down to the first floor near the entrance I came in this morning. "Kay I'll see you later Ty. Have fun hanging out with the other guys and remember to meet up with me at 11:40. Remember it...11:40."
"I doubt I'll remember, but Tanger will. See ya." He leaned down and kissed my cheek as I playfully winked at him and opened the door to the hall.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love comments. So share the Christmas spirit readers?
And anyone have any idea what's going on, or are you completely lost? Either is alright at this point really :P
This isn't very well written, I'm just randomlt writing it for fun so yeah...
Anyways...!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, even though it was fairly dull.
(: