Status: Im progress,ill try to write a chapter a week or two.

Anger=Love

"...Here, everyone’s a giant to you.”

Falling down onto a log, I let out an exasperated breath I didn’t know I was holding in. I took in my surroundings. Peaceful. The only one word that could identify this beautiful place. It was a clearing, covered with the sunsets haze. Showing the colors explode, stopping at the tree line. I could hear faint animal noises in the distance, showing me that life was carrying on. ‘At least they don’t live with regret’ I thought to myself. Crunching feet in the distance made me turn around and hide behind a bush. Looking through the bush I could see a girl. Brown hair that cascaded down past her shoulders with brown eyes to match, dragging a tan backpack along with her. ‘Did she follow me?’ I thought through. No ‘because I would have heard her. She fell to her knees. Almost willingly I was thinking about going to help her, but something held me back. An awful stench, one I’ve come across before only one thing came after it, stupid vampire.

My eyes widening looking at the vampire ahead staring longingly at the poor girl. He looked like a nomad, with his black dreads and suite. Did she not know how much trouble she was in? Having a conversation with a vampire. Is she insane? Unless she doesn’t know about them, or us. To consumed by my own thoughts I barely heard their conversation, the only part I heard was him talking about killing her, quickly and painlessly. I took that as a time to step in. Walking from the bush I stepped right behind him. Stopping him from pouncing on her I pulled him back and threw him into the trees. Running in front of the girl trying to protect her but looked back and she was no were to be found. Caught off guard, the vampire took this as a time to attack. She ran right into me plowing me into the ground. I was getting very aggravated now. My whole body was shaking. Throwing off my jacket to the side I started running at him, jumping and phasing at full speed. The sound of clothes and skin ripping apart in the distance. We started to chance. Apparently he thought he could handle me, he stopped and when I got close the slammed his fist right into my jaw, throwing me back a couple of yards. I jumped right back up and charged after him, ripping his head off. Taking steps back I watched the seen. A lifeless body, well more lifeless, laying on the grounds. Detaching the arms and legs from the body I was trying to figure out how to burn it. Looking around, old style I guess. I tried to phase back quickly grabbing two sticks. Making a flame appear I quickly gathered the remains and burned then. Phasing back, sense lacking my clothes, I sat watching the flames. Loosing the surrounding I started to remember my pack back home. All my friends, Zack, Phil, Damon, Alex, Nick, but most of all Andy, we had a type of weird relationship. We’d cuddle and kiss, occasionally more. But never made a real relationship out of it. Just benefits, I was never okay with it. But something being here made me change my thoughts. I’d have to return home soon. They’d send out a search party for me, and if they came across my uncle and his pack, they wouldn’t stop to hear it. Turning away from the fire I stopped dead in my tracks to face five more wolves. A big black wolf ran into the woods stepping out a moment later was Sam looking flabbergasted. He stood right in front of me, looking in my eyes for anything. He sighed.

“Paul, why don’t you take her home, we’ll finish up tonight.” He said turning back to the fire.
The silver wolf stepped out walking towards the trees. As I followed I was trying to figure out if I should open my mind to him or not, so we could talk. I would be somewhat awkward silence. Wouldn’t it?
‘Hey’ I said to him. He must have been startled by it ‘because he stopped and looked at me. I gave a sheepish wolf smile. And we started walking again.
‘How’d you do that?’ he asked.
‘I opened my mind to you?’
‘But how? I mean, I thought you were in the different pack-‘
‘I am but my pack can, sense we’re all different wolves from different packs we can I guess. Plus you guys are my real pack I guess.’

‘Oh, yeah. So what went on back there? I mean I kind of know but like your story.’
‘I ran out of the house, showed up in some clearing, some girl came through, I hid, a vampire showed up, and I tried to save her, short story.’
‘Wait? What girl?’
‘I don’t know, she just had brown hair and brown eyes. Deathly pale though if you asked me.’
‘Bella’ he growled.
‘Okay so, Bella ran away before I could talk to her. I don’t think it would go so smooth anyways. She’s probably scared shitless of me right now.’
‘Wait? She saw you?’
‘Yeah, before I phased. But I don’t know if she saw my face or not I was behinds him before she ran away.’
‘Okay, well we’ll just have to have a talk with her tomorrow I guess, and Sam. I’m too tired to put up with any more shit tonight.’
‘Lazy’ I sang and started running ahead.
‘Hey! Get back here! I am so not lazy!’ He started chasing after me as we ran trough the woods. Seeing lights come into view I sped up my speed. I stopped once I got to the edge of the house, realizing I had no clothes.
‘Shit!’ I scolded.
‘What? What’s wrong?’
‘I don’t have any clothes to get inside.’
He ran back into the woods, coming back out as Paul, only with cut off jean shorts on, taking in his shirtless-ness I had to stop my self from drooling. He handed me a shirt and a pair of shorts.
“They’re gym shorts so hopefully you can tie them or something.” He said.
I grabbed them in my mouth and took off behind a tree. Phasing back I put on the shirt quickly and then the shorts. Tying them so they wouldn’t fall off. The shirt was way too big fore someone my size. I walked out giggling.
“Whose stuff is this? They’re like a giant compared to me?” I giggled out.
He chuckled “Mine. But you should have realized. Here, everyone’s a giant to you.”
We walked into Emily’s house laughing.

“What’s so funny?” we heard a voice from the living room. We walked in to see Emily sitting on the couch watching the news. She turned around and looked skeptically at us. Probably my attire.
“Nothing.” We both said.
“Sure, well Catharine you can sleep in the guest room. Paul will you show her.”
“Yeah come on.” As I followed him up the stairs I started to get sleepier. I stopped on the stairs and curled up in the stair I was on. Paul came back down and lifted me up. I groaned trying to say ‘I could walk’ but honestly, this was too nice. I curled up in his chest wrapping my arms around his neck, not wanting to let go. I felt happy in his arms, safe. He tried lying me down on the bed but I wouldn’t let go. He tried again.
“No stay, please.” I said softly. He picked me up again and laid down with me still curling up to him.
“Good night, Catharine.” He said as he kissed my forehead.
“Night night Paul.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so the fight scene migth be suck-ish. its my first one. but just images New Moon when Bella ran into the feild. And the fight scene with the wolves. But YAY! 3RD CHAPTER UP!

Read/Comment/Rate

</3 J