Status: Complete.

Untainted

paisprezece

1 year later

(Kayden.)

Aiden and I moved to Paris just a few months ago. We’re doing so great. I made him immortal. Which means we can get through sex without me getting flashbacks, that aren’t even mine none the less. It only happened once after that fateful day. They were good memories though. Memories of us together. He was obviously happy. Which made me happy.

We got married, which was hard seeing as how I don’t have an identity. That really didn’t matter to me but Aiden insisted.

Later on we decided to adopt a baby boy. Brown hair, bright blue eyes. I love him to death. He’s 4 years old. Cameron is him name. Aiden and I decided that once he was of age we would tell him about us. I mean how long is it gonna take him to realize that even though he’s getting bigger and older, Aiden and I aren’t? I don’t know.

Aiden and I laid on our bed, we had just woken up. I loved mornings with him. They always felt special. No matter how many times I'd woken up to see him.

"God morning." he purred.

"Morning baby."

"Love you." he whispered.

"Love you too."

This brought back memories of our first time. Back in Mexico. Well the good parts of it anyway.

I laughed. "You know, I made up all of that stuff about confessing our love and all that. Member, before our first time."

He laughed too. "I kinda figured."

"Really?"

He nodded vigorously. "Oh yea."

"I love you baby."

"I love you too. Always and forever."

We’re living happily ever after. And I love it. I love my family.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's...Over...