Sequel: This Boy I Broke
Status: Finished

Do I Look Like A Skank to You?

1

Chase:

I slammed my locker shut before kicking it. I didn’t even feel the pain in my foot. I fucking hate my stupid brothers, and they’re friends. They act like twins. People even call them “the twins” In reality, we’re triplets. Even my parents call them “the twins” sure, they usually say it when they do something bad like get suspended, have a one night stand with some chick, my dad now calls them that all the time once he found out that one of his sons had a one night stand with a guy. I shudder to think of what he’d do if he found out I was gay. I mean, so what if Trevor is bi, lots of people are. His jeans are tighter than mine. Well, both his, and Ethan’s are tighter than mine. And mine are pretty tight. Anyway, back to what’s important. I just got tripped by one of my brother’s stupid friends, then got my ass grabbed by some chick. She does it, or worse, to me every day. No, she doesn’t rape me. Crotch grab, press her self against me and try to kiss me. I’m gay, do you have any idea how gross that is? I don’t care if no one knows I’m gay, I’m pretty sure she can get the picture by now. Stupid, dumb slut.
“Chase.” I herd Ethan say. I growled at him. “Kane didn’t mean it-he’s just a dick.”
I turned to face my brother.
“I don’t give a flying fuck about that.” I snarled. My brother looked a little shocked, I never swear, and I’m usually perfectly fine with Kane and his shit. Today was no different, but that stupid slut-I was ready to kill her.
“Then why are you-”
Just then, the slut came up. “Chase, I think it would be great if you and I skipped first block, don’t you?” She purred, trying to sound sexy, to me, she just sounded like a homeless, scrappy trampy, cat.
“Back of bitch, I’m sick and tired of this shit, I don’t like you, I never will, so get all my fucking hints and back the fuck off.” I growled.
She gasped, tears sliding down her cheeks. She was so totally faking.
“I can tell that your faking.” I said, rolling my eyes. She was really starting to piss me off with all this “pity me” crap. “You’ll regret it.” She hissed and stormed off.
Ethan looked at me, eyebrow raised. “How long has this been going on?”
He asked, arms crossed a disapproving look on his face.
I sighed. “You mean how long have been getting practically raped by a whore who can’t take not so subtle hints? All year. It started in the summer.”
“Oh, well, that would explain the bad mood you’ve been in, Trevor and I have been worried about you, your usually in a good mood. Kane really is sorry, he just thought that whatever he did to you didn’t have any affect on you. You know how he is.”
I rolled my eyes. Boy, did I ever. “Like I said, I don’t care about what he does. She on the other hand, was pissing me off. I gotta go, I promised Nathan, that I’d help him with his math homework before school.”
Ethan nodded. “Come sit with me, and Trevor at lunch. Kane wants to apologize.”
I rolled my eyes again. “He doesn’t have to” I said, already walking away.
Evan smirked.“Trevor sat on him until he promised he would.”
I laughed. Gotta love Trevor.

****************************************************************************************************
“About time! We only have 15 min until first block, which today, just so happens to be math” Nathan said playfully hitting me his math book. I rolled my eyes at him and say down.
“Sorry, I was pissed cause of that stupid slut, I finally told her off, then I had to tell Ethan that it wasn’t Kane’s tripping me that put in a bad mood, and now I have to sit with them at lunch cause Trevor sat on Kane until Kane said he’d apologize.”
Nathan laughed. “You gotta love Trevor. Now, HELP ME!”
****************************************************************************************************
“CHASE!” I herd a squeal, and then I was flat on my back with 2 guys and a girl sitting on me, Nathan sitting in a desk laughing his ass off.
“Guys, get off!” I yelled, as Sin and Paris helped me up. They were so cute together. Sin was well....his name’s Sin, you get the picture? Black hair, eyeliner, piercing the works-I’m not allowed to tell you what his real name is, but on the attendance, he’s registered as Sin. Paris is your shy guy. They’re one of those couples that you expect wont last two months because its obvious that they’re relationship is based on lust. Not true. At least, not for these two. It was a rocky start, but I wont be surprised if, after we’re all old and out of school, they get married. They just have staying power. The girl-Abby was one of the few girls I liked. While most girls were trying to do me or be my boyfriend or whatever, Abby was playing tag around her or my house, shopping, and being like the little sister I never had.
“So, Nathan told me the bitch finally got what was coming to her.” Abby said, popping a bubble with her gum. I nodded, and grinned.
“That’s good!” Paris yelled, causing several people to stare at him, then to turn away, when they realized that it was only Paris. He’s like that all the time.
“Yeah, now you can focus on guys practically raping you.”Sin smirked.
“Shut up.” I hissed. “No one knows yet.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment&Subscribe!! I'd like the feed back :D