Sequel: This Boy I Broke
Status: Finished

Do I Look Like A Skank to You?

12

Chase’s POV-skip to Friday afternoon, 5 hours until the party

Fuck. I was like, wound up. A lot. Trevor and I kinda went to the gas station, and bought 8 Monsters, and then split them, 4 each. That was 2 hours ago, 8 empty cans littered the floor, and we were both shaking.
“L-Let’s not to this again.” Trevor said, he couldn’t sit still, but then again, neither could I. I don’t like getting drunk, or high, but energy drinks...well.....
“Guys, really? Monsters?” Paris asked, holding up an empty can. Patrick shook his head.
“Man up, one monster, and your both shaking?” Patrick asked, shaking his head.
“S-Shut up, we had m-more than 1...” Trevor trailed off.
“What the-” Paris asked, looking at all the empty cans.
“8 CANS?!” Paris yelled. Patrick looked at us like we were crazy. We were.
“EACH?” He yelled, flipping out. “No, in total, that means they had 4 each.” Paris said. “Still, you should be like, dead.” Patrick said, giving us both disapproving looks.
“W-We’ve done this before, our family has high tolerance for this sort of this.” I said, I was starting to shake less. So was Trevor.
“How many times have you done this?” Paris asked, looking at me with a disapproving look. “Enough to know that, after the shaking, we’ll be hyper for at least 2 days.” I said, as Trevor jumped up. “LET’S PLAY TAG!” He yelled. I jumped up to join him, but Patrick picked me up, and carried me out of Trevor’s room. Paris, who didn’t need energy drinks to be hyper, tackled Trevor and yelled, “YOUR IT!”
Let me gooooo.” I whined. Stupid Patrick and his fuckableness.
“No, we have 5 hours until the party, and almost everything is done. Until the time comes for you to have a shower and get dressed, you and I will be in my room so you don’t end up jumping off the room with your triplet.” Patrick said. I struggled some more. “But that sounds like fun!” I yelled wiggling out of his arms, and almost making it out his door and down the hall. But no. Stupid Patrick and his tallness, and, and, hotness. Not that him being hot has anything to do with it, but, well, HE’S REALLY REALLY HOT!
“No.” He said, sternly, placing me on the bed and straddling me. What.The.Fuck?
“Hyymghanffdes?” Was the wonderful phrase that came out of my mouth.Patrick smirked. “Who do you like better? Me, or Kane?”
With that, he got off me, and put in a movie. We watch the first lord of the Rings, and were starting the second when Paris told me to get my ass off the bed and take a shower and get ready.
****************************************************************************************************
Kane’s POV-at the party
I sighed, Chase looked hot. So did Patrick. Fuck. Which is probably what is going to end up happening between Chase and Patrick.
“Hey.” Patrick said, siting down beside me. I looked up at him. “Shouldn’t you be with Chase?” I asked. No, I didn’t sound bitter, I honestly thought-
“I don’t know who he likes more, so, I have a little, plan....” Patrick trailed off, and frowned. I looked over to where he was frowning. Chase, walking up stairs with Parker. Wait...PARKER? No. No fucking way. I mean, don’t get me wrong, the kid is fucking hot. But Parker? Really? Ethan and Trevor looked stunned. Abby and Nathan looked like they were going to piss them selves. Paris and Sin were to busy making out. Devon was talking to Patrick’s friend, Mike. He was also sitting on Trevor’s lap. When Trevor told him what just happened. He spit out whatever he was drinking. Even the new one didn't see that coming.
“Let’s go follow them.” I said, standing up, and holding out a hand for Patrick to grab. He looked at my hand for a moment, then grinned, and pulled him self up. “Let’s.” He said, as we walked up stairs, Ethan following us. Trevor pushing Devon of his lap, and running up the stairs past us.
****************************************************************************************************
Chase’s POV
I looked at parker, who was grinning.
“That a great idea!” Abby said, laughing. “Yeah, I’d pay good money to see the looks on Kane and Patrick’s faces. Not to mention your brothers.” Nathan added, wiping away a tear. I grinned. “Let’s do it.”
****************************************************************************************************
Kane’s POV
All 4 of us rushed up stairs and stopped at Chase’s room.
“It’s my turn.” Chase whined. Already? “No, it’s not, you just went.” Parker said. “Well, I’m going anyway.” Chase said. “Noooo!” Parker yelled, just as Ethan opened the door. And there, on the middle of the floor, fully clothed. Sat Chase and Parker. Playing Sorry. Oh no they didn’t.
“What?” Trevor asked. “The fuck?” Ethan finished. My thoughts exactly.
Parker and Chase had similar grins.
“Well, it’s not very nice for poor Chase, I mean, everyone would know what would happen tonight. Talk about awkward. That, and the looks on your faces were priceless.” Parker said, before laughing. Chase was too. They thought this was funny did they?
“Well, my work is done. Trevor, Ethan, follow me.” Parker said, smirking, and shutting the door behind him. Patrick locked it. Huh?
“Well, Chase, which one do you like better?” Patrick asked, as me shoved the whole game under the bed.
“Ummm....” Chase said, looking wide eyed at Patrick, then at me. Then at Patrick. Then at me. “I don’t know?” He said. Poor boy, sounded so clueless.
“THREESOME?” Paris yelled. From downstairs. But we all herd it loud and clear. Poor Chase, he looked like he was going to faint.
“WHAT?” He yelled. Patrick burst out laughing. “No Chase, we’re not going to have a threesome. Unless you want to...” He trailed off, looking at Chase suggestively. I think Chase almost barfed.
“No. No. No. A thousand times no. N-” Chase rambled.
“We get it, no threesomes.” I said sighing. Damn. That would’ve been hot.
“That wasn’t the plan anyway.” Patrick said. I nodded. I liked Patrick’s plan, I liked the threesome idea too, but whatever Chase wants. Your first time should be special. Save the hotness for second or third.
“Plan? Just what is your plan?” Chase asked, glaring at Patrick. Who grinned like a mad man. Chase looked slightly frightened. You would be too. The guy’s a sex god, but still, he can look frightening when he wants to.
“We, are going to stay in this room until you choose. I know you want your first time to be special, so, we’re taking this slow. We’re not asking you to choose, but you do have kiss both of us. Kane, go for it.” I blinked. Huh? I looked at Patrick, who smiled. He’s not that bad. I smirked, before jumping on the bed beside Chase, gently placing him on my lap so that he was straddling me and placing my mouth against his.
♠ ♠ ♠
DIDN'T SE THAT COMING DID YOU?! Chase will get drunk btw...just not yet ;) who will he pick 0.0 comment and find out!!