Sequel: This Boy I Broke
Status: Finished

Do I Look Like A Skank to You?

13

Chase’s POV
I was kissing Kane. Kane. I WAS KISSING KANE! It felt...amazing. Not just the fact that he was a good kisser-I already knew that, we kissed in 8th grade cause I was having a bad day, and so was he, stupid reason I know, but hottest make out session of my life! We pulled apart, damn you air, I’m much rather be making out with Kane thank you very much.
“Wow. That, that was hot.” Patrick said. Looking at us wide eyed. “Have you too done this before?” He asked, I blushed, so did Kane. “Do tell, when? Where? For how long?” Patrick asked, sounding like a school girl. I rolled my eyes.
“Grade 8, my room, we were both having bad days, a long time.” I said.
“Awwe! Patrick squealed, jumping on the bed and giving us both a big hug. “That’s so cute! Was it good?” He asked looking at Kane. Kane probably didn’t even remember it. I mean, he's kissed so many-
“Best kiss of my life.”
HUH? I looked at Kane. “What?” I asked, as Patrick awwwed. Kane took a deep breath.
“Chase, there’s something you should know about your brothers and I. Yeah, we’ve all whored around, but we did it because we felt that no one would like us. Trevor found Devon. I sense that they’ll have a joined wedding with Paris and Sin. Ethan told me earlier that the only reason he did it so often is to get a rise out of Trevor, who didn’t do it as much as Ethan, and you. He hated the fact that you were drifting apart form him and Trevor. When I met him, he was high as fuck. So was Trevor. I was with Parker, and we saw them holding each other, crying. They didn’t know what would happen if you found out. They hated it. The drugs, and booze, the sex was the one thing Parker and I couldn't talk them out of. The only reason being we do it all the time. Does Ethan regret being a whore? Yeah. Trevor, like I said before has found the one. Parker will probably find someone. Ethan is scared. He lost his parents, and 2 of his brothers in one night. You know what happened between him and your “parents.” His brother is selling the house and they’re finding an apartment. Close to the school, close to Jimmy and Brad’s work, they moved everything over so Ethan could stay here. With you guys. He needs you. And Trevor. But you, he always told me that he wished he turned out like you. No drugs, and saving your virginity for the one. We’re 16, we should be virgins. But we made crappy choices. Paris and Sin, they’re meant for each other. Trevor and Devon, same. Ethan is scared he’ll never find the girl he’s meant to be with.”
I looked at Kane, and gave him a hug. Patrick looked at us hugging, and wrapped us both in a massive hug.
“Go with Patrick. Make it special, make it last. Trust me on this one. If you want a relationship, go with Patrick.”
I took a deep breath. “How much of a virgin do you guys think I am?”
Kane and Patrick’s faces slowly clued in, and they looked shocked.
“What have you done?” Patrick asked. I blushed again.
“Blow jobs, and um..I’ve given, but I’ve never taken.”
I muttered. I looked up, and Both of the were stunned.
“Who?” Patrick asked. “Blow jobs? That’s plural?” Kane asked, gently lifting my head up so I looked him and Patrick in the eye. I wasn’t sitting on Kane’s lap anymore, by the way. I was sitting across from them. I blushed deeper.
“In 9th grade, I got really drunk at this party, and, it sort of happened. Then it happened again. And again. And then again. After about the fourth time, I realized what was happening to Trevor and Ethan, and I stopped. Abby and Nathan helped me get through it, I don’t even remember who.” Patrick and Kane looked twice as stunned.
“But you hate drinking.” Patrick said. I sighed. “Yeah, I do, that’s why.” Kane nodded. “I wish I stopped.” He muttered. “But, if you were drunk all these times, then, you could been bottom and not known.” He said. “His ass would’ve been sore. Wise one.” Patrick said. “Oh yeah.” Kane said, wincing, as if remembering something.
I don’t know who I like more, I mean, I’ve known Patrick for longer, but, I like you Kane. A lot.” All three of us were blushing. It was pretty awkward. Then, Paris had to make it even more awkward.
“WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING UP THERE? WE SHOULD BE HEARING MOANS OF EXTISY!” That kid has a powerful set of lungs. I covered my face with my hands, Patrick looked like he wanted to kill his brother, Kane looked slightly startled.
“He has a loud voice.” Kane muttered.
Patrick groaned. “You have no idea. I’m two rooms away from him and I still hear him and Sin.” Kane looked at Patrick in horror, and pity.
“My room is right beside them, so shut up.” I muttered. Causing Kane to laugh.
“Well, you both can sleep over on their anniversary.” Which was coming up.
“Thank you!” Patrick and I said, hugging Kane.
“I have an idea. What if you were to date one of us, but were allowed to fool around with the other one. Sort of like an open relationship, apart from the fact that it’s only me and Kane. Oh, the one your dating is the one you lose your virginity to.” Patrick said. I thought about it. Yeah, that could work.
“That could work” Kane said slowly. “But only if you agree to it Chase.”
I nodded. “I think it’s a good idea.” I said.
“Ok, so...who?” Patrick asked.
I took a deep breath. “Patrick.” I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
There. patrick is the one. But he still gets to do stuff with Kane. Anything else I missed?